T-HUB: QuickBooks Integrated Multi-Channel Order Manager
T-HUB has three main functions
- Download and post orders from Shopify into QuickBooks
- Print shipping labels to ship packages and update tracking to Shopify
- Update Inventory stock changes from QuickBooks to Shopify
Easy installation and configuration. Get up and running in 15 mins.
Multi-channel ready. Use same interface to process orders from shopify and marketplaces like Amazon and eBay
Works with QuickBooks Pro/Premier/Enterprise, QuickBooks Point of Sale and QuickBooks online.
Full control of how orders are posted to QuickBooks
- Record transactions as Sales Receipt, Invoice, Sales Order or Estimate
- Flexible customer naming in QuickBooks
- Create items in QuickBooks or prompt to map items
- Save Product and Shipping income separately
- Tax setup by shipping state
- Set class, template, site and other defaults per transaction
- Create Purchase Orders in QuickBooks
Print packing list and shipping label and update tracking on Shopify.
- Works with UPS Online, UPS WorldShip, FedEx Ship Manager, Endicia Label Server, Endicia Dazzle, Stamps.com
- Domestic and International shipments
- Support for thermal printer
Update inventory stock from QuickBooks to Shopify