Update: In Oct 2010, Zopim was nominated Asia's Top 10 Web Apps and selected as Red Herring Asia Top 100 Finalists. Read about it here: http://blog.zopim.com/?p=681
Just like in a real shop, Zopim lets you have live conversations with visitors on your website. Impress and convert them into loyal customers before they move on to the next site.
With Zopim, you can
* Know what your customers are looking at. See which product page they are currently viewing
* Let customers with questions reach you directly. Or proactively click on them to start a conversation
* Reply to chats via any browser, or your favorite IM client. Chat from Skype, Gtalk, MSN, Yahoo! Messenger, AOL, and from Smart Phones that support mobile IM client.
Reasons to Use Zopim (& Not Anyone Else)
* A real customer-centriclive chat tool that is loved by 130,000 businesses around the world
* Easy to setup and use, you'll start loving it :)
* Nice interface with fully customizable chat widget
* 24 hours x 5 days online chat support - simply visit our website!
What does Zopim look like?
Zopim shows up as a chatbar docked to the bottom of your website. It can be docked and undocked by the website visitor. Chat conversations persists as the visitor continues surfing.
Zopim works across major browsers and IM
* Internet Explorer
* Google Chrome
* Skype/ Gtalk / MSN / Yahoo! Messenger / AIM
* iPhone, Blackberry & any other Smart Phones that supports mobile IM clients
See all languages available, lovingly translated by Zopim users (in alphabetical order)
* Arabic | Bulgarian | Chinese | Croatian | Czech | Danish | Dutch; Flemish | Estonian | Faroese | Finnish | French | Georgian | German | Greek | Hebrew | Hungarian | Icelandic | Indonesian | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Kurdish | Latvian | Lithuanian | Macedonian | Malay | Norwegian Bokmal | Persian | Polish | Portuguese | Romanian | Russian | Serbian | Slovak | Slovenian | Spanish; Castilian | Swedish | Thai | Turkish | Ukranian | Urdu | Vietnamese