123FormBuilder

123FormBuilder

by 123FormBuilder

Build any type of web form you want for your store

dj-skins

I paid 8 Years (!) for 123formbuilder (earlier 123contactform), until I cancelled our subscription today.
Since we moved to shopify, it was very important to use our forms in different languages to provide a good user experience.
Unfortunately 123Formbuilder is not working with any language tool (in our case WeGlot), because they are only providing iFrames, div's, etc to embed the forms.
But language tools can not read iFrames, they can only read plain text (e.g. HTML, CSS).

Don't get me wrong, I really liked 123Formbuilder because the usability was nice. For me, back in the days. And it is still a strong tool.
But for me personally they stopped developing in the right way.
If you do search a Formbuilder that has not such a big functionality, and that is translatable, you can realize it also with e.g. Active Campaign's Formbuilder, (they are providing CSS codes to embed your forms).

I am just giving 2 Stars because I supported this tool so long without using it really, and hoped it developed more into my needs in the meanwhile.
Now where we want to step on the next level, and after a Chat that tooks around 2 hours with installing the app, and trying trying trying (and not working), I am a bit frustrated.
I was expecting more from a service I paid for years.

Clothesboxita

Awesome! it gives you a lot of possibility but.......IT IS VERY EXPANSIVE
please lower the price and add a translation in other languages: if you want to sell it globally remember that not everyone speaks english