17TRACK Order Tracking‑PaySync , Počet recenzí: 2 510

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
10. květen 2022

Your support works very quickly and I thank you for always answering my questions on time. This program helped me and my customers to track their orders and view order information on our website. This is a really great app, thanks a lot.

Euronavigate
Spojené státy
Vývojář 17TRACK odpověděl 10. květen 2022

Hi Euronavigate,
We really appreciate that you took the time to share your feedback with us! And, we are delighted to hear that our team's actions have resulted in a happier user!

You are our valuable user, we are pleasure to provide our help for you.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

13. červenec 2022

Excellent app! It's very easy to use, help my customers track their orders, also it can help me manage my orders conveniently! It's a very wonderful app for tracking! And the support team is always stand by to solve the problems! Amazing support! Highly recommended!

kikimanicure
Hongkong – ZAO Číny
Vývojář 17TRACK odpověděl 13. červenec 2022

Hi kikimanicure!

Thank you so much for choosing 17TRACK! 😊

"Excellent app! It's very easy to use, help my customers track their orders, also it can help me manage my orders conveniently!" Yes, our tracking page allows users to self-track, which greatly reduces customer service efforts! 🤩

Your satisfaction is our motivation, we will try our best to create the APP that makes users more satisfied! 💪 Let us look forward to the future together! 😊

9. září 2022

我使用此应用协助我追踪订单的去向,通过追踪订单,我可以了解订单的位置,从而能够清楚订单的运送时间,及时给客户以反馈,提高客户的体验,也让我能够更好的管理订单,我很喜欢它的界面,希望它的更新能够更及时准确。

favoreyemask
Vývojář 17TRACK odpověděl 9. září 2022

您好! 亲爱的朋友!

非常感谢您成为我们尊贵的用户!
“我可以了解订单的位置,从而能够清楚订单的运送时间,及时给客户以反馈,提高客户的体验,也让我能够更好的管理订单” 同时也很感谢您分享给我们这个好消息!让我们知道我们努力的方向是正确且有用的!

“希望它的更新能够更及时准确。” 如有遇到更新问题,请及时与我们联系! 我们会尽快回复并响应您!

同时也祝您的业务蒸蒸日上!

再次感谢您的支持和认可!

18. únor 2023

I recently downloaded the 17track app to track packages and I have to say I was impressed with its performance. The app was easy to use and i enjoyed using her.

guyshub
Izrael
Vývojář 17TRACK odpověděl 20. únor 2023

Dear Friend,

Thank you so much for choosing 17TRACK!❤️
Our Shopify APP is designed to be easy to use and convenient for users. We will continue to work hard to optimize the APP for a better user experience!
If you need anything, just leave us a message. We will be here to assist. ❤️

16. červen 2022

Very good app, the installation is very ease and the support is available for you at any time. i recommand

AUDOSE
Kanada
Vývojář 17TRACK odpověděl 17. červen 2022

Hi AUDOSE,

Thank you for your high rating!

We are happy that our APP and team actions bring a satisfied user!

Your satisfaction is our motivation, we will continue to work hard for the user to create a more satisfactory APP!

11. květen 2022

nice app, it can help me to collect all the tracking of my orders, and sending the follow-ups to our customers.
I can also checking all the tracking status in the dashboard, brilliant!

VICTGOAL
Vývojář 17TRACK odpověděl 11. květen 2022

Hi VICTGOAL,
Thanks for your high rating!

We are so glad that you are satisfied with our APP and the tracking Function!

We are always here if you need more help on parcel tracking or order status updates.

22. únor 2022

The interface is easy to use and the live chat is very responsive and helpful, and most importantly, it's cheap. I will definitely keep using this app. Love it.

PICOOC
Hongkong – ZAO Číny
Vývojář 17TRACK odpověděl 9. březen 2022

Dear Picooc,
Thanks for your review!
I’m so glad that our APP and info has helped you! It makes me happy to see our work has been useful and made a difference!
If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us! We will get back to you as soon as possible!
Thanks for your support again!
Best regard,

12. leden 2023

I highly recommend this app for anyone who needs to keep track of their orders. The interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, making it simple for me to stay on top of my shipments. The integration feature has also been a huge time saver, allowing me to keep my customers informed about their orders directly from my website. Overall, a great tool for streamlining my business and improving customer satisfaction.

FKAHUMANS
Indie
Vývojář 17TRACK odpověděl 18. leden 2023

Dear Friend,

It's so proud to be recommended by you!❤️
Our Shopify APP is designed to be easy to use and convenient for users.
Also, Email Notifications can be chosen to notify your customers or yourself, which will keep you and your customers informed of the status of orders so which can help increase your customer's satisfaction and your sales.

If you need anything, just leave us a message. We will be here to assist. ❤️

5. září 2022

17track简单好用,app后台清晰,功能比较的完善。自带的店铺查询页功能省去了商家自己搭建页面的时间,也可以联动EDM完成自动Flow。支持查询的物流服务商较其他app更加的全面,价格来说也比较有性价比,推荐大家使用。

Yvette_UK

如果您有任何建议或者反馈,请随时联系我们!我们会尽快及时响应您!

同时也祝您的业务蒸蒸日上!

再次感谢您的支持和认可!

28. červenec 2022

Jessie was very efficient and very friendly. My request was processed immediately. I thank her for her help.

Le Babaé
Francie
Vývojář 17TRACK odpověděl 28. červenec 2022

Hi, Le Babaé!

Glad to know that our support team made you so satisfied with us! 🤩

We'll also let Jessie know that you've rated her very well! 😊

We hope our app and support team services will bring you a better experience in the future!😊