17TRACK Order Tracking‑PaySync , Počet recenzí: 2 473

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
19. leden 2024

I've recently started using the 17Track app for package tracking, and it has completely transformed my shipping experience. The convenience and efficiency it offers are unmatched.

Pofuduk.co
Turecko
Doba používání aplikace: 23 dny
13. leden 2024

Love this App easy to install and add to store ,love the features too ,highly recommend.

PrettyBlush
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: 20 dny
27. prosinec 2023

Pretty good app, simple to use and lots of features.

Queens Quaffs
Japonsko
Doba používání aplikace: 29 dny
9. leden 2024

Very useful app. We are satisfied about the opportunity of having the tracking page embedded in our store

KameHub
Itálie
Doba používání aplikace: 25 dny
12. listopad 2023

17track are the best!! It's been a long time i was trying to add a app to be able to track order for my customer and with them it was so easy and the service customer is really quick to respond and listen to all your question so yeah thank you so much 17track!

Mon Havre
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
26. listopad 2023

17Track has absolutely revolutionized my ability to provide premium tracking widgets to my clients for free, and they've increased the LTV of my buyer base. Highly recommend!!

LegFuzzies
Francie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
18. prosinec 2023

Great service, accurate tracking information which helps us so much. Have used other tracking software in the past but 17track is by far our go to tracking software now.

Pick Axel

Truebeauty
Německo
Doba používání aplikace: 10 dny
21. říjen 2023

17TRACK is a must have. Everyone in ecommerce knows how frustating paypal can be with money holds, but this app makes it really easy to get your money back by sending accurate tracking details to paypal.

I love how this app allows your customers to track their orders too. It saved me a lot of stress from answering emails

Omnifindsco
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci
1. listopad 2023

17TRACK has proven to be an invaluable addition to my website, greatly diminishing the need for customer inquiries. I'm particularly impressed by its outstanding editing and brand customization capabilities. This application effectively simplifies order tracking, and the optional Green Shipping upgrade significantly enhances conversion rates. Notably, the email setup feature allows me to redirect shipping notifications to my 17TRACK tracking page rather than the carrier's page. In summary, 17TRACK is an exceptionally satisfying and cost-effective tool that has revolutionized my store. It offers a comprehensive global order tracking solution, streamlining order management and providing valuable analytics for monitoring order statuses. I wholeheartedly endorse this application!

Heat Vest