Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
1. April 2024

I have long been challenged by the cumbersome and time-consuming process of order tracking management. However, ever since I started using the powerful tracking tool 17TRACK, my experience in managing orders has undergone a dramatic transformation.

Not only is it easy to install, but it also greatly simplifies the order tracking process through automation. With 17TRACK, I have saved a significant amount of time and effort, which has in turn enhanced the quality of my services and increased customer satisfaction. For Shopify store owners seeking to improve the efficiency of their order processing, 17TRACK is undoubtedly a solution worth trying.

QICYCLE Official
Deutschland
Etwa ein monat mit der App
9. Mai 2024

I really like this application, it is very detailed tracking and keeps my customers informed about exactly where their package is so I don't have to. The integration is amazing, the application allows you to fully customize the design so that it fits in with your store so seamlessly and elegantly. I would recommend this application to anyone. It also doesn't have a fast loading time so the page speed is very officiant. It allows after sells which is also great!

Aega
Südafrika
28 tage mit der App
Bearbeitet am 16. April 2024

Okay, so we've been using 17Track for a little while now and while there were a couple of issues, the team did fix them; and quite quickly. The customer service; can at times, misunderstand you due to the language barrier but so far our experience has been rather good. We also love their Green Shipping Protection feature; which is provided by Seel.

WONDERCRAFT LTD
Vereinigtes Königreich
24 tage mit der App
17TRACK hat geantwortet 26. März 2024

Dear friend of WONDERCRAFT

We noticed that you didn't have a nice time while installing our APP, We are deeply sorry for our service did not meet your expectations. and thank you for providing us with your feedback.
We have arranged a customer service manager to follow up all your requests and please know that we would be happy to arrange a conversation with you and our team to discuss your feedback, We will inform you of the progress in resolving the issues encountered while using our APP via email.

We strive to provide prompt and efficient service to all of our customers, and we regret that we have fallen short of this standard in your case. Please accept our sincerest apologies again for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Looking forward to your response!

Best Regards
17TRACK Team

17. Mai 2024

I highly recommend 17TRACK for those people who starting out because it's really easy to install in your store.Very good application for customers to track their orders.

The support team works at a high level. Every time I contact them, they are happy to help me with all my questions.

TheHeroRecovery
13 tage mit der App
21. Mai 2024

Whether for store owners or customers, this 17TRACK is incredibly useful. The logistics information is clear, and the data is easy to understand. As a store owner, it has significantly improved our efficiency in managing shipments and keeping our customers informed. Our customers have also expressed how much they appreciate being able to track their orders in real-time. The interface is user-friendly and intuitive, making the whole process smooth and hassle-free. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a reliable and efficient tracking solution!

Fuchsia Boots
8 tage mit der App
24. Februar 2024

I've been using **17TRACK** for a while now, and I must say their tracking service is top-notch. Here are the reasons why I appreciate their platform:

1. **User-Friendly Interface**: Navigating through the website is a breeze. The clean layout and intuitive design make it easy to input tracking numbers and get real-time updates.

2. **Accurate Tracking Information**: Whenever I've needed to track a package, **17TRACK** has provided accurate and up-to-date information. Whether it's a local delivery or an international shipment, I can rely on their data.

3. **Prompt Customer Support**: On the rare occasions when I've had questions or concerns, their customer support team has been responsive and helpful. They genuinely care about resolving any issues.

Overall, **17TRACK** has been an essential tool for keeping track of my online orders. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to stay informed about their shipments.

GYMGIRLS
Italien
3 monate mit der App
27. Februar 2024

As a frequent online shopper and business owner, I've encountered numerous order tracking systems, but Track17 truly stands out from the crowd. From its intuitive interface to its robust features, Track17 offers a seamless and hassle-free experience for both customers and businesses alike.

One of the standout features of Track17 is its simplicity. Navigating through the platform is a breeze, thanks to its clean layout and user-friendly design. Customers can easily input their order details and track their packages in real-time without any confusion or frustration.

NordicJewels
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
Bearbeitet am 15. Mai 2024

This app is a nightmare and cost our company huge losses. They did an update that caused a glitch in our checkout and crashed our conversion rate. It took us time to figure out what was causing it and then when we asked them to address it, they didn't want to be accountable. It exhausted weeks of time, thousands of lost revenue and finally they just told us they couldnt make it work like before. Save yourself the time, loss and headache- Go Somewhere Else!

Phoenician Grinders
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
17TRACK hat geantwortet 25. April 2024

Dear Customer,

We completely understand your concerns and sincerely apologize that our Green Shipping Protection cannot meet all the needs and business scenarios of every client. We have been in continuous communication with our Protection partners to try and cater to all customer requirements and business scenarios, but as you know, this is an especially difficult task that requires ongoing efforts from technical developers.

Regarding the issues you mentioned, as discussed in our email communication:
1. About Our Updates:
We have only updated the UI interface for displaying Green Shipping Protection; there have been no other changes.
2. About the Impact:
Due to limitations in Shopify's closed-cart system, Green Shipping Protection needs to be treated as a product in your store to reflect price changes accurately. Therefore, actions such as adding items to the cart can cause the cart to refresh, and in conjunction with the theme's refresh logic, this creates the refresh effect that you highlighted in the video.
3. About the Solution:
When you reported the issue, we suggested that you disable the protection to stop using it, which you did. After disabling it, we verified that the shopping process can be completed without any issues, and we also recommend that you do not use the protection.

Upon receiving your feedback, our technical team, customer service team, and the Seel technical team collectively invested 60 hours to address your concerns and attempted to make it possible for you to continue using the protection , which was ultimately resolved and made functional. After thinking twice, we are worrying that some unknown issues may influence your store, therefore, maybe disabling the Protection service is a better choice.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to let us know.

17TRACK Team

17. Mai 2024

Ease of use is great. Also very reliable tracking details

The WattBeauty
Vereinigtes Königreich
8 monate mit der App
17. Mai 2024

Lots of my customers were asking me if they could see where the package was and if they could track their package. So, I decided to try some tracking apps. I have tried Track123 and many more, but at this moment, 17Track is the one that has had better results.

WeshShishas™