Rezensionen (3.056)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
11. März 2023

I can recommend this app. They put a lot of effort into making it look and work excellently. Also, the price is perfect for this service!

Yokai State
17TRACK hat geantwortet 13. März 2023

Dear Friend,
Thank you so much for being our valuable user! ❤️
Your encouragement will keep us moving forward and constantly improving our service. We will continue to work hard to optimize the APP for a better user experience!
If you need anything, just leave us a message. We will be here to assist. ❤️

Bearbeitet am 22. März 2023

Tina helped me with everything & helped me setup up my tracking landing page for my site! I definitely recommend ! 5 Star ⭐️

The A1 Collection
17TRACK hat geantwortet 27. März 2023

Thank you so much for being our valuable user!❤️
We are honored that our customer service has received such a high rating from you! ❤️I'm so proud of how well our customer service has done a great job serving our valued users! 😊

23. November 2022

This plug-in will not affect the speed of the online store, and it is also convenient for customers to inquire about their orders. It is a plugin worth recommending.

mariajewellry
China
17TRACK hat geantwortet 23. November 2022

Dear Friend,

Surprisingly! 😍Our APP gets such a high recommendation from you!
We will also continue to work hard to optimize the APP to bring a better experience to users!

Please feel free to contact us with any feedback, we will help you as always!❤️

Thanks again for your support and recognition!

27. April 2023

We have tried many solutions this one is the best; they even integrated our local Courier in like couple of hours we do really recommend 17track.
their customer support is very helpful

Hatchill
Ägypten
24. Februar 2023

Very helpful and responsive customer service. I had a query regarding synchronising the notifications with the tracking and I was advised very clearly as to how it was done! Appreciate it!

Takofashion

China
17TRACK hat geantwortet 23. Dezember 2022

亲爱的用户朋友! 您好!

非常感谢您选择17TRACK!

来自保险团队Seel的运输保险可以让您的买家无忧购物,并且也能减少您店铺因包裹运输问题带来的客服沟通成本。目前暂时只支持美国买家,未来将开放更多的市场,持续帮卖家朋友门提升买家的购买体验!

如果您需要任何其他支持,请随时与我们联系。❤️ 我们会尽快响应您!

再一次感谢您对17TRACK的支持和认可!❤️

7. Januar 2022

This software works very well and saves me a lot of time, I really like this software, I hope it can be updated permanently

Fastprinte
17TRACK hat geantwortet 13. Januar 2022

Thank you for your valuable feedback.
We will continue to update and optimize ourselves, and strive to do better to provide the best experience for all sellers.
If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will do our best to provide you with the best service.

Regards,
Team 17TRACK

3. September 2023

Excelente!!

ZonaTCG
Mexiko
9 tage mit der App
10. Juni 2022

The function is very convenient for customers, the operation is very simple, and the customer experience is greatly improved, mainly because the service attitude of the staff is very good! ! ! Very friendly! ! ! Great experience! ! !

fashionmallonline.com
Sonderverwaltungsregion Hongkong
17TRACK hat geantwortet 10. Juni 2022

Hi Fashionmallonline Team,

Thank you so much for choosing 17TRACK!

We are so glad that our APP and team's action have resulted in a satisfied user!

Your satisfaction is our motivation, we will continue to work hard for the user to create a more satisfactory APP!

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks again for your support and recognition!

28. Januar 2023

The best app, easy and affordable to useVery user interface!
Definitely recommend to business colleagues!

mynewsmartproducts
Kasachstan
17TRACK hat geantwortet 31. Januar 2023

Thank you so much for being our valuable user!❤️
Our Shopify APP is designed to be easy to use and convenient for users.
We will continue to work hard to optimize the APP for a better user experience!