Samlet vurdering
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
21. mars 2024

I really enjoy this app. It is also suitable for dropshipping with the possibility to hide carrier details and specific words. Extremely easy to set up as well.

Linemory
6 dager bruker appen
8. januar 2024

easy to integrate into your shop, the trial is a bit short, but it can be extended. overall seems to be a pretty good integration to my store.

BamBag
2 måneder bruker appen
5. april 2024

We have been running 17 track for a number of weeks now and are currently very satisfied.
They are also there for you if you need support.

Chique Design
Nederland
16 dager bruker appen
13. april 2024

In the world of online shopping, the anticipation of a package's arrival can be both exciting and stressful. However, with the 17TRACK app, managing and tracking shipments has become an effortless experience. Here's why 17TRACK has become an indispensable tool for me as a customer:

User-Friendly Interface: 17TRACK greets users with an interface that is both sleek and intuitive. Navigating through the app is a breeze, with clearly labeled sections for tracking shipments from various carriers.

Comprehensive Carrier Support: One of the standout features of 17TRACK is its extensive support for a wide range of shipping companies worldwide. Whether it's DHL, FedEx, UPS, or local postal services, 17TRACK has you covered, consolidating all your tracking needs into a single platform.

Real-Time Tracking: With 17TRACK, I'm always kept in the loop about the status of my shipments. The app provides real-time updates on the whereabouts of my packages, ensuring I'm never left in the dark about their progress.

CleanGirl™
Tyskland
1 dag bruker appen
19. mars 2024

Best tracking app, you can customize tracking page, and sends emails to customers regarding there product status.

Roamade
Storbritannia
9 dager bruker appen
12. februar 2024

This app is simply phenomenal! 17TRACK has revolutionized the way I track my packages. Its user-friendly interface makes navigation a breeze, and its accuracy and reliability are unmatched. Major kudos to the team behind this invaluable tool for online shoppers. I highly endorse it!

Get Rid Of Man Boobs
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
24. januar 2024

Super app, very advanced features. I recommend using it, easy integration and customizable with many options!

BeautyCurl

Truebeauty
Tyskland
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen
24. februar 2024

Great facility to give customers without leaving the website, they can see their tracking details right there and then. The team is helpful and sent clear instructions on setting up the page. Happy with the app so far!

Bear Hugs