Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 97% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
25 de janeiro de 2024

Excellent tracking and shipping apps from Shopify, accurate tracking and good automation function, highly recommended

Meowgicians™
Malásia
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
25 de janeiro de 2024

As a Shopify store owner, staying on top of order tracking used to be a time-consuming task until I discovered 17TRACK. This Shopify plugin has revolutionized the way I manage my customer orders, making the entire process seamless and efficient.

One of the standout features of 17TRACK is its simplicity. Setting up the plugin was a breeze, and I was able to start tracking orders for my customers in no time. The user-friendly interface makes it easy to navigate through orders and obtain real-time tracking information without any hassle.

What sets 17TRACK apart is its comprehensive tracking capabilities. Whether my customers' orders are being shipped domestically or internationally, I can rely on 17TRACK to provide accurate and up-to-date tracking updates. This level of transparency not only enhances the customer experience but also helps build trust and credibility with my audience.

Another aspect I appreciate about 17TRACK is its automation features. With automated tracking notifications, my customers are kept informed every step of the way, from order fulfillment to delivery. This proactive approach to communication has significantly reduced the number of customer inquiries regarding order status, allowing me to focus on other aspects of my business.

Customer support from 17TRACK has been exceptional. Whenever I've had questions or encountered any issues, their support team has been responsive and helpful, ensuring that any concerns are addressed promptly.

In conclusion, 17TRACK has been a game-changer for my Shopify store. It has simplified the order tracking process, improved customer satisfaction, and ultimately contributed to the success of my business. If you're a Shopify merchant looking for an efficient and reliable order tracking solution, I highly recommend giving 17TRACK a try.

EverLove
Estados Unidos
12 dias usando o app
7 de abril de 2024

Very professional and accurate tracking, you guys never let me down.
Thank you and keep up the good work!!

Youthy Lab
Estados Unidos
11 dias usando o app
26 de janeiro de 2024

great app and website to track all your orders at one place, highly recommended

novelvases
Canadá
10 meses usando o app
4 de fevereiro de 2024

I like this app. It helps with multiple platforms. As a New Zealand business it helps bring the Global market and International markets together via shipping information.

Maramalive™
Nova Zelândia
16 dias usando o app
16 de janeiro de 2024

Integrating 17TRACK Order Tracking-PaySync into my e-commerce platform has been a game-changer. The platform's user-friendly interface and real-time updates have streamlined the order tracking process, reducing customer inquiries and boosting trust. The seamless integration with PaySync further enhances the overall customer experience by linking payment and tracking. In just a few sentences, 17TRACK has proven to be a reliable solution that not only simplifies operations but also strengthens the bond of trust with customers.

AG Threads
Filipinas
8 dias usando o app
16 de janeiro de 2024

This app works very well, it helps me so much like it send tracking information to paypal automatically which is amazing, highly recommend!

SharkieComfy
Marrocos
18 dias usando o app
29 de dezembro de 2023

Great, fast, uncomplicated & fair pricing if you are just starting out, what else you would wish for as a newbie!!? I really recommend this tracking solution!!
Cheers Luis - Muse Esana

Muse Esana
Suíça
7 meses usando o app
21 de janeiro de 2024

thank you this is a very good handy app this app makes it convenient to track items
Whether it's a local delivery or an international shipment, 17Track has you covered. It consolidates tracking information from various carriers, making it a one-stop solution for all my tracking needs.

ActIve Select
Cazaquistão
7 dias usando o app
1 de fevereiro de 2024

The application works very well, we can see that customers are happy to have visibility of their order. we're delighted! the service responds quickly. We recommend it!

MAX for ME