Avaliações (3.146)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 97% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
12 de julho de 2024

Efficient customer service team, Emily is professional, and I highly appreciate her help! She is kind and patient, making all the answers clear and concise. 10 stars!!

Official US Sihoo Store
Estados Unidos
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
Data de edição: 10 de julho de 2024

Again the customer service helped patiently to handle my problem on shipping tracking. 17 TRACK deserves five stars even ten stars^^ I appreciate them a lot.

Toyotress
Estados Unidos
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
21 de maio de 2024

Great app, useful, highly recommended

YIQIN TEA HOUSE 一沁茶舍
Singapura
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app
11 de junho de 2024

Emily did a great job on explaining everything, she identified the issue and provided resolution in timely manner.

NL | Supplend
Países Baixos
10 meses usando o app
29 de junho de 2024

I've been using 17TRACK Order Tracking-PaySync for a while now, and it has significantly improved my order management process. The interface is user-friendly, allowing me to track multiple packages from various carriers effortlessly. I especially appreciate the real-time updates, which keep me informed about the status of my shipments. The integration with PaySync is seamless, ensuring that all my transactions and tracking information are in one place. Overall, 17TRACK Order Tracking-PaySync has made managing my orders much simpler and more efficient. Highly recommended!

BioBodyBoost
Reino Unido
5 meses usando o app
3 de junho de 2024

The app is perfect. It meets all I need to provide a tracking gateway for our customers. It also offers customizations for the layout so that it fits the store's style. So far I'm happy with this app.

Anona
Estados Unidos
7 meses usando o app
18 de julho de 2024

Danke sehr hilfreich

Ooutdoor Cty
Alemanha
3 meses usando o app
25 de abril de 2024

it's ok, good I like it!!!!

LetPot's garden
Hong Kong, RAE da China
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app
17 de maio de 2024

Ease of use is great. Also very reliable tracking details

The WattBeauty
Reino Unido
8 meses usando o app
4 de junho de 2024

Good service, worth it.

OTOFLY
China
4 meses usando o app