Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 97% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
4 de fevereiro de 2024

I like this app. It helps with multiple platforms. As a New Zealand business it helps bring the Global market and International markets together via shipping information.

Maramalive™
Nova Zelândia
16 dias usando o app
17 de janeiro de 2024

app is great and does all the tracking functions I need for my shopify site. I was able to match my theme and add tracking functionality in no time, looks and runs great!

Ronin Machinewerks
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
11 de novembro de 2023

I recently had the opportunity to use 17TRACK for order tracking, and I must say that my experience was nothing short of exceptional. As an avid online shopper, staying informed about the whereabouts of my packages is crucial, and 17TRACK proved to be a reliable companion in this regard.

The user interface of the 17TRACK website is clean, intuitive, and easy to navigate. Entering my tracking numbers was a breeze, and the platform supports a wide range of carriers, making it a one-stop solution for all my tracking needs. I appreciated the simplicity of the design, which allowed me to quickly access the information I was looking for without any unnecessary complications.

One standout feature of 17TRACK is its real-time tracking updates. The platform consistently provided up-to-the-minute information on the location and status of my packages. This level of accuracy and timeliness instilled confidence in me as a user, and I could plan accordingly based on the precise delivery estimates.

Another aspect that impressed me was the versatility of 17TRACK's mobile app. I could track my orders on the go, receive push notifications for status changes, and easily manage multiple shipments simultaneously. The synchronization between the web platform and the mobile app was seamless, ensuring a consistent user experience across devices.

Customer support is a crucial factor for any service, and 17TRACK did not disappoint. I had a query about a specific tracking event, and the customer support team responded promptly with a helpful and detailed explanation. This level of responsiveness and dedication to customer satisfaction left a positive impression on me.

In conclusion, my experience with 17TRACK was overwhelmingly positive. The platform's user-friendly interface, real-time tracking updates, and excellent customer support make it a top choice for anyone looking to stay informed about their online orders. I highly recommend 17TRACK to fellow online shoppers seeking a reliable and efficient order tracking solution.

Blade and Slay
2 meses usando o app
1 de fevereiro de 2024

The application works very well, we can see that customers are happy to have visibility of their order. we're delighted! the service responds quickly. We recommend it!

MAX for ME
França
6 dias usando o app
29 de janeiro de 2024

This is a must have if you need an awesome tracking for your customers and also sync to paypal.

trenKy
Alemanha
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
6 de novembro de 2023

17 Track is definitely a huge help for our website, customers can easily check the status of their order with their own order number or tracking number by using it, which greatly ensures the service during the shipping process.

Mrs Awesome
5 meses usando o app
27 de dezembro de 2023

I can’t say I would or not at this time. Why? Because this app isn’t for novice without understanding of terminology and how to understand how to use it if you never dropped ship before. I just didn’t understand the process. My trial period was very wed up trying to understand how to use the app. I have orders without tracking numbers and customers are looking for this info and I don’t have answers. I believe before anyone wanting to open an e commerce should strongly consider getting a CLEAR UNDERSTANDING of how all the moving parts what terminology means and how to use app’s effectively and actually build a website as the test of understanding. Thank you for extending my trial. I’ll try to apply my understanding by creating a functional tracking system using 17TRACK. Right now I still don’t have a working tracking system. I will rate this app again prayerfully giving it 5 stars
Thanks again for the opportunity to give feedback on my experience with 17TRACK.

CUSTOMIZE THIS
25 dias usando o app
15 de novembro de 2023

Such an amazing app really happy with how it performs with my store. Saves me so much time and it's super amazing that my customers can track their own orders!. The staff is also amazing and really helpful overall highly recommend this app!

The Snug Pod
Austrália
3 meses usando o app
3 de fevereiro de 2024

Love the service they're giving. My customers won't have to mail me about their package plus it makes them more at ease knowing that they can get the information whenever they want to.

Unlimited™
Canadá
2 dias usando o app
21 de janeiro de 2024

Absolutely fantastic app! 17TRACK has been a game-changer for me in tracking my packages. The interface is user-friendly, and it's incredibly accurate and reliable. Kudos to the team for creating such a valuable tool for online shoppers. Highly recommend!

FlexFoldie™