Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 97% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
13 de janeiro de 2024

Love this App easy to install and add to store ,love the features too ,highly recommend.

PrettyBlush

Truebeauty
Alemanha
10 dias usando o app
9 de janeiro de 2024

Very useful app. We are satisfied about the opportunity of having the tracking page embedded in our store

KameHub
Itália
25 dias usando o app
27 de dezembro de 2023

Pretty good app, simple to use and lots of features.

Queens Quaffs
Japão
29 dias usando o app
25 de novembro de 2023

One of the best order tracking page you'll ever see on shopify apps. i am just in love with their customization and minamalisl....

hunterxclothing@gmail.com

HunterX Clothing
Paquistão
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
2 de dezembro de 2023

Absolutely amazing tracking page design! Would highly recommend using this app. Very clean and customizable pages for tracking orders.

One-Piece Charm™
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
18 de dezembro de 2023

Great service, accurate tracking information which helps us so much. Have used other tracking software in the past but 17track is by far our go to tracking software now.

Pick Axel
Reino Unido
13 dias usando o app
26 de janeiro de 2024

As a beginner, I really like this app. It was intuitive, and their tutorials were very helpful and detailed. Everything also looked updated and well-maintained.

AquaLava
3 dias usando o app
16 de janeiro de 2024

What stood out to me the most was the accuracy and speed of the tracking information. 17Track pulled in data from various carriers, providing a comprehensive overview of the package's journey, from dispatch to delivery.

AquaStride
África do Sul
18 dias usando o app
26 de novembro de 2023

17Track has absolutely revolutionized my ability to provide premium tracking widgets to my clients for free, and they've increased the LTV of my buyer base. Highly recommend!!

LegFuzzies