Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 97% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
9 de dezembro de 2023

The functions of 17track are great and meet my website building needs. Simple installation can solve the problem of order tracking.

Aphro Desire
Hong Kong, RAE da China
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
26 de janeiro de 2024

As a beginner, I really like this app. It was intuitive, and their tutorials were very helpful and detailed. Everything also looked updated and well-maintained.

AquaLava
3 dias usando o app
16 de janeiro de 2024

What stood out to me the most was the accuracy and speed of the tracking information. 17Track pulled in data from various carriers, providing a comprehensive overview of the package's journey, from dispatch to delivery.

AquaStride
África do Sul
18 dias usando o app
1 de novembro de 2023

17TRACK has proven to be an invaluable addition to my website, greatly diminishing the need for customer inquiries. I'm particularly impressed by its outstanding editing and brand customization capabilities. This application effectively simplifies order tracking, and the optional Green Shipping upgrade significantly enhances conversion rates. Notably, the email setup feature allows me to redirect shipping notifications to my 17TRACK tracking page rather than the carrier's page. In summary, 17TRACK is an exceptionally satisfying and cost-effective tool that has revolutionized my store. It offers a comprehensive global order tracking solution, streamlining order management and providing valuable analytics for monitoring order statuses. I wholeheartedly endorse this application!

Heat Vest
Canadá
9 de janeiro de 2024

This app is the best, they can show you all the shipments with any courier service, this is amazing and has made my life as a dropshipper 100x better

ComfyCrafts

HarmonyHaven Products
Países Baixos
12 dias usando o app
1 de dezembro de 2023

Please remove the brand of my tracking page. Thank you.

The Cig Wheeler
13 de novembro de 2023

17Track helped out my store so much when it came to notifying customers about their package. It has saved me hassle with customer service, I recommend it!

Purrfectly Neat
Suécia
4 de janeiro de 2024

Still testing out the apps. One tracking issue is still waiting to be fixed. Once the issue is solved I will come back with 5-star.

Suchprice® 優價網
Hong Kong, RAE da China
19 dias usando o app
22 de janeiro de 2024

I like how you can make your tracking page look very branded and it offers everything making it super efficient. Definitely would recommend.

My Store