Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 97% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
14 de janeiro de 2024

amazing app, love to have customers to be able to track their orders!

Screem
6 dias usando o app
5 de janeiro de 2024

Super application facile à prendre en main.

My Store
França
25 dias usando o app
11 de novembro de 2023

I recently had the opportunity to use 17TRACK for order tracking, and I must say that my experience was nothing short of exceptional. As an avid online shopper, staying informed about the whereabouts of my packages is crucial, and 17TRACK proved to be a reliable companion in this regard.

The user interface of the 17TRACK website is clean, intuitive, and easy to navigate. Entering my tracking numbers was a breeze, and the platform supports a wide range of carriers, making it a one-stop solution for all my tracking needs. I appreciated the simplicity of the design, which allowed me to quickly access the information I was looking for without any unnecessary complications.

One standout feature of 17TRACK is its real-time tracking updates. The platform consistently provided up-to-the-minute information on the location and status of my packages. This level of accuracy and timeliness instilled confidence in me as a user, and I could plan accordingly based on the precise delivery estimates.

Another aspect that impressed me was the versatility of 17TRACK's mobile app. I could track my orders on the go, receive push notifications for status changes, and easily manage multiple shipments simultaneously. The synchronization between the web platform and the mobile app was seamless, ensuring a consistent user experience across devices.

Customer support is a crucial factor for any service, and 17TRACK did not disappoint. I had a query about a specific tracking event, and the customer support team responded promptly with a helpful and detailed explanation. This level of responsiveness and dedication to customer satisfaction left a positive impression on me.

In conclusion, my experience with 17TRACK was overwhelmingly positive. The platform's user-friendly interface, real-time tracking updates, and excellent customer support make it a top choice for anyone looking to stay informed about their online orders. I highly recommend 17TRACK to fellow online shoppers seeking a reliable and efficient order tracking solution.

Blade and Slay
2 meses usando o app
14 de janeiro de 2024

Works easy and looks great a lot of customization possibilities, prices could be lower.

Zenylux

Amfi Anahtarlık
Turquia
13 dias usando o app
20 de dezembro de 2023

I was able to track all my orders effortlessly. I recommend given it a try for your tracking needs!!!

CJONTES
8 dias usando o app
15 de novembro de 2023

Such an amazing app really happy with how it performs with my store. Saves me so much time and it's super amazing that my customers can track their own orders!. The staff is also amazing and really helpful overall highly recommend this app!

The Snug Pod
Austrália
3 meses usando o app
9 de dezembro de 2023

The functions of 17track are great and meet my website building needs. Simple installation can solve the problem of order tracking.

Aphro Desire
Hong Kong, RAE da China
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
1 de janeiro de 2024

This app is super trustworthy when it comes to tracking customer orders. Additionally, it's very easy to use for new people.

Vapurity
6 dias usando o app
6 de novembro de 2023

17 Track is definitely a huge help for our website, customers can easily check the status of their order with their own order number or tracking number by using it, which greatly ensures the service during the shipping process.

Mrs Awesome