Em 11 de dezembro às 15h UTC, a Shopify App Store terá funcionamento limitado devido a uma manutenção programada. Tente acessar mais tarde, logo estaremos de volta!

17TRACK Order Tracking , 2.127 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 97% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
19 de novembro de 2023

This app has saved me so much time. Highly recommended!

Kemtrade
Países Baixos
4 meses usando o app
25 de outubro de 2023

recommandable!

KMN Kunst Mit Nail
Alemanha
5 meses usando o app
15 de novembro de 2023

Such an amazing app really happy with how it performs with my store. Saves me so much time and it's super amazing that my customers can track their own orders!. The staff is also amazing and really helpful overall highly recommend this app!

The Snug Pod
Austrália
3 meses usando o app
19 de setembro de 2023

Highlighting Key Features:
This app has everything I needed and more. The robust features, seamless integration, and user-friendly interface make it a must-have for any Shopify store owner.

Favor Graphics
Vietnã
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
27 de outubro de 2023

This is a perfect Tracking Solution for my Shopify business. Thank you

777tech
Canadá
4 meses usando o app
30 de novembro de 2023

very good and very friendly support

SunnyMood
Áustria
2 meses usando o app
16 de outubro de 2023

17TRACK has been a tremendous asset to my website, significantly reducing customer emails. I am particularly impressed with its exceptional editing and brand customization features. This app streamlines order tracking, and the optional Green Shipping upgrade substantially boosts conversion rates. The email setup is a standout feature, allowing me to direct shipping emails to my 17TRACK tracking page instead of the carriers. Overall, 17TRACK is a highly satisfying and budget-friendly application that has transformed my store. It offers a comprehensive global order tracking solution, making order management easier and providing valuable analytics to monitor order statuses. I wholeheartedly recommend this app!

Risenty Store
Reino Unido
4 meses usando o app
21 de outubro de 2023

17TRACK is a must have. Everyone in ecommerce knows how frustating paypal can be with money holds, but this app makes it really easy to get your money back by sending accurate tracking details to paypal.

I love how this app allows your customers to track their orders too. It saved me a lot of stress from answering emails

Omnifindsco
Reino Unido
4 meses usando o app
6 de dezembro de 2023

Excelente aplicación de rastreo, muy completa y profesional, además tiene buenos precios, es intuitiva y tienen un muy buen servicio al cliente, la recomiendo encarecidamente, me ha sido de ayuda en mi tienda

WOAWWW
México
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
18 de novembro de 2023

I received good support, and my problem was resolved very quickly.

Nebuladido
Canadá
2 meses usando o app