Avaliações (3.063)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 97% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
17 de maio de 2024

Lots of my customers were asking me if they could see where the package was and if they could track their package. So, I decided to try some tracking apps. I have tried Track123 and many more, but at this moment, 17Track is the one that has had better results.

WeshShishas™
Espanha
7 dias usando o app
7 de abril de 2024

Perfect and useful tracking page. I didnt except it was so easy to add to my shop and provide the best information to my customers

La Saison des Barbecues
França
2 meses usando o app
17 de maio de 2024

Ease of use is great. Also very reliable tracking details

The WattBeauty
Reino Unido
8 meses usando o app
17 de maio de 2024

This app is great!! It gives my website a professional look. Very easy to use and the customer service is awesome! Highly recommend. I would give 10 stars if I could.

Pretty Girlie
12 dias usando o app
14 de abril de 2024

17Track has provided tremendous support in my venture into e-commerce. Being a newbie in the business this means a lot to me, as i can use all the support that i can get. thank you 17track for your fast tracking and great service.

ELYSIAN POISE
Jamaica
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
11 de junho de 2024

Emily did a great job on explaining everything, she identified the issue and provided resolution in timely manner.

NL | Supplend
Países Baixos
10 meses usando o app
4 de abril de 2024

I already love this app and I just downloaded it. Being able to track my orders through my store is awesome I don't have to run off to a 3rd party app.

Emporia
2 meses usando o app
24 de maio de 2024

I couldn't be happier with my experience using 17TRACK Order Tracking-PaySync! This service has revolutionized the way I handle my shipments and payments. The real-time tracking is incredibly accurate and provides detailed updates, so I'm always in the loop about where my packages are. The PaySync feature is a game-changer, seamlessly integrating with my payment systems and making the whole process smooth and hassle-free. Customer support is responsive and knowledgeable, always ready to assist with any questions I have. I highly recommend 17TRACK Order Tracking-PaySync to anyone looking for a reliable and efficient tracking solution. It's simply the best!

Grits and Glitter Designs
7 dias usando o app
5 de maio de 2024

I've had an excellent experience with 17TRACK. Their timely responses and chat support have been invaluable in addressing all my queries and concerns. Customer service is really on point with their help. Thank you 17TRACK.

StrideXwear™
25 dias usando o app
13 de abril de 2024

This app is amazing it really helps out my customer to track there shipment and where there package are out and my customers are available trust me more!

LuminaFrame