Avaliações (3.154)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 96% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
11 de maio de 2024

My favorite app, not only to sync my orders trackings, but also provides me insightful analytics that i can use to improve my results

Bora
Colômbia
2 meses usando o app
8 de maio de 2024

I've been using this application for a little, but i found it being the most customisable and minimal. Liking it!

BabeWarm
Itália
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
2 de junho de 2024

Such a good tracking platform and integrates well with my store and makes it easy for customers to track their order

Mijiro
Reino Unido
6 dias usando o app
21 de maio de 2024

I highly recommend 17TRACK for those people who starting out because it's really easy to install in your store.

CHICVIBERAS
China
7 dias usando o app
22 de maio de 2024

I really like this app since with the app' help the buyers can easily check their orders. I got back great reviews on the order tracking as well so this is another plus for the 17TRACK.

CareFluff
Hungria
10 dias usando o app
Data de edição: 16 de abril de 2024

Okay, so we've been using 17Track for a little while now and while there were a couple of issues, the team did fix them; and quite quickly. The customer service; can at times, misunderstand you due to the language barrier but so far our experience has been rather good. We also love their Green Shipping Protection feature; which is provided by Seel.

WONDERCRAFT LTD
Reino Unido
3 meses usando o app
17TRACK deixou uma resposta 26 de março de 2024

Dear friend of WONDERCRAFT

We noticed that you didn't have a nice time while installing our APP, We are deeply sorry for our service did not meet your expectations. and thank you for providing us with your feedback.
We have arranged a customer service manager to follow up all your requests and please know that we would be happy to arrange a conversation with you and our team to discuss your feedback, We will inform you of the progress in resolving the issues encountered while using our APP via email.

We strive to provide prompt and efficient service to all of our customers, and we regret that we have fallen short of this standard in your case. Please accept our sincerest apologies again for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Looking forward to your response!

Best Regards
17TRACK Team

1 de abril de 2024

I have long been challenged by the cumbersome and time-consuming process of order tracking management. However, ever since I started using the powerful tracking tool 17TRACK, my experience in managing orders has undergone a dramatic transformation.

Not only is it easy to install, but it also greatly simplifies the order tracking process through automation. With 17TRACK, I have saved a significant amount of time and effort, which has in turn enhanced the quality of my services and increased customer satisfaction. For Shopify store owners seeking to improve the efficiency of their order processing, 17TRACK is undoubtedly a solution worth trying.

QICYCLE Official
Alemanha
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
5 de maio de 2024

I've had an excellent experience with 17TRACK. Their timely responses and chat support have been invaluable in addressing all my queries and concerns. Customer service is really on point with their help. Thank you 17TRACK.

StrideXwear™
25 dias usando o app
6 de junho de 2024

An excellent and simple application to operate, and there is even a free plan

Outrinse
27 dias usando o app
1 de julho de 2024

the best tracking app . Emilly was the one that helped me i thing that i dind't like was that she kept asking me to leave a reviews but besides that it's very good

All Sale