17TRACK Order Tracking & Email

A must-have order tracking app 200 free quotas per month

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Sparesbarn

Location China

It meets the needs of order tracking. Very good, customer service helped me solve the use problem, Hope it can help more people in need.

March 30, 2022

Hi dear,
Thanks a lot for your kind review!
We are so glad that your are satisfied with our APP and service!
We will work hard to optimize the APP to provide our users with the best service and use experience.
If you have any questions while using the APP, please feel free to contact us!
Thanks agina for your recognition and support!
Best Regards,

PICOOC

Location Hong Kong SAR

The interface is easy to use and the live chat is very responsive and helpful, and most importantly, it's cheap. I will definitely keep using this app. Love it.

March 9, 2022

Dear Picooc,
Thanks for your review!
I’m so glad that our APP and info has helped you! It makes me happy to see our work has been useful and made a difference!
If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us! We will get back to you as soon as possible!
Thanks for your support again!
Best regard,

Eufzone

Location Hong Kong SAR

When I needed to add some text to this query widget, the 17TRACK team immediately solved it for me and promised to develop some self-service functions in the future. Very awesome!!

Thank you for your valuable feedback.
It is our pleasure to be able to help you.
If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will do our best to provide you with the best service.

Wintozone

Time spent using app About 2 hours

This tracking widget is very easy to operate, I only need to set 2 functions in my shop to complete the operation.

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Do you have any suggestions for other features?

Wintolife

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great!!!Email notifications are sent for free after the upgrade. 17track will automatically send emails to my customers to tell them where the packages are, which is very worry-free.

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Thank you for liking our notification feature, do you have any suggestions for other features?

Extenin

Location Hong Kong SAR

Very good customer service team, always able to answer my questions accurately and provide solutions, highly recommended.

Thank you for your valuable feedback.
It is our pleasure to be able to help you.

AmazingOutlets

Time spent using app 32 minutes

一直都是在用17TRACK.COM查询订单追踪信息,现在有了这个插件更方便了。完善的物流查询功能避免很多的客户投诉。17TRACK提供的追踪信息跟货代官网的信息始终保持一致,信息的及时性也有保障。强烈推荐。

January 21, 2022

非常感谢您的好评!
非常感谢您喜欢我们的查询功能!17TRACK对接多家官方物流, 能够进行及时的轨迹推送。
我们欢迎任何建议,帮助17TRACK 提升和优化!
如果有任何疑问,随时联系我们!我们会尽快给您答复!
感谢!祝好!

MRAoutwear

Time spent using app About 3 hours

This app is very professional. It provides accurate tracking information for me and my customers. Reduced workload for our customer service team. It is highly recommended for sellers to use it.

January 21, 2022

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Thank you for liking our tracking feature, do you have any suggestions for other features?

Firstbea

Time spent using app 24 minutes

It’s a super considerate app for entrepreneurs. New sellers can choose a free plan. You can track 200 orders a month for free. The function is also free. Use this app without spending money.

January 20, 2022

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Thank you for liking our app, do you have any suggestions for other features?

Qianyan

Time spent using app About 2 months

They added an automatic tracking page. Now my store is more full-featured, thank you! Love it! Recommend to friends。

January 18, 2022

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Your affirmation is our motivation to move forward, and we welcome any suggestions for the app to help us improve and optimize.