17TRACK Order Tracking & Email

A must-have order tracking app 200 free quotas per month

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

1 review

Softlens Queen

Location Indonesia
Time spent using app About 2 months

I am very excited to see this application, and this is the tracking application that meets every store's needs. Their support is very fast and always answers my various questions regarding their product. But one simple thing i don't find on their apps. The most wanted feature for tracking apps is the ability to send shipping tracking events to Shopify, but unfortunately these apps haven't it. This feature allows you to send Shopify native email & SMS notifications when your orders are Marked as Fulfilled, Out for Delivery, or Delivered statuses. These events also help other apps like Judge.me, LOOX to send product review requests based on delivery dates. It's a simple feature but this feature is most important for all shopify store. Please see the other tracking apps (your competitor) like trackify, tractor by shoppad or rush. All of them implement this feature on their apps, i am confused about why you don't implement it to your apps. it's a simple and important feature that tracking apps should have. NOTE : i will update this review if you already implement this feature on your apps.

May 10, 2022

Hi dear,
Thanks for choosing 17TRACK!
We are so glad that you are satisfied with our APP and Service!
You are our valuable user, we are very pleasure to provide our help!

“Hopefully, in the future, they will have an integration with others apps like Klaviyo, Loox, Judme.me, and others.” I will record your needs first, hope we can grow and develop in the future as well!

We welcome all suggestions or feedback. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again for your support and recognition!
Best regards,