17TRACK Order, PayPal Tracking

17TRACK Order, PayPal Tracking

Free plan available. 365-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 23, 2022

haven't really started to use the app and see how good is it, they already asked me to write a review in order to remove the logo. don't feel right...

Ashtray Planet
Time spent using app: 1 day
November 4, 2022

Ever since I installed this app I have had customers notifing me they have received e-mails from businesses in the Quanzhou area offering computer and internet services. I've decided to delete app to see if it was merely a coincedence or not. My other apps do no use customer email.

I Love a Hangar
Time spent using app: 6 months
17TRACK replied November 6, 2022

Thanks for using our shopify app before.
We are really concerned about the situation you metioned.

You could completely set your mind at rest that these emails did not sent from us.

17TRACK team 100% sure that it's never gonna happen in our commpany. As shopify's devoloper partner, we strictly adhere to the Shopify Partner Agreement, it means we never can access and control your info without your agree.
Also, another important point is that we don't sale any sevice to C-end consumer. Our website is totally free open to everyone in 11years.

At the same time, we'd like to help you locate the source of these emails together. If you still want to trust us, we hope to work with you to analyze and solve it, our team also has some ideas that will help you!

Best regards,