3‑Products

3‑Products

by QCADE, Inc.

Get your visitors to buy more!

Canning Interiors

No support link within the App and when you use the support button to try and get support from the main App page there is no response. Would be a good App but the look is not great and needs some more work to integrate better.

everything-fishandhunt.com

I use this app to help promote other products that people are looking at really works for me on my other site

Cryztalz

The theory behind the app sounds great. However, the coding is a bit dodgy, could use an update, as half the links to other products go to a blank page. This looks terrible, and puts customers off.
I'm pretty sure it would take me five minutes to learn some coding, and do it myself. I have done basic code in the past, and with Shopify and the integration of Afterpay, it's really simple.
Will be uninstalling this app shortly.

Sylvanian Families Specialty Store

I love this App. Have been using it for several months now and it has increased my customer visits and purchases by quite a bit. I love it that I can bring the customer's attention to a certain new item of my choosing, or an item on sale by using 3 products. Easy to use app and highly recommended

You're welcome to see it in action here...

www.sylvanianspecialtystore.com.au

J A Goods

It’s the first time that I’m gonna prove it but at the very first it looks like a good app whit metrics and how many clicks does the app can make feathering more likely products to the coustomers .

Bikiniofferscom

just installed it so far so good:

A+ > shows automatically product recommendations
A+ > shows automatically exit intent with recommended products

Cat Shop By Mako0mako0

This app is simple and easy using. The design is good for our customers

Itsadogworld

WOW! SIMPLY AMAZING! I wasn't expecting this app to be too good! 10 stars! Thank you so much to the developers!

Love,
PassionPawPuppies.com

T Merch666

its very well designed and very good idea to create such a good app which already does work as i just downloaded the app hopefully will increase my store conversion and get some sales. i recommend every store this app

Pinksandcastle

Just testing it out and I find it very useful and easy to use! Hoping to increase my conversion. tnx

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8