404 Custom Page

404 Custom Page

$3.99/månad. Prova gratis i 3 dagar.
Betyg (4,6)
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
7 mars 2022

Merci à l'équipe ZOOMY ! Une équipe très réactive et efficace. L'application permet d'avoir une belle page 404 personnalisée. Une belle application fonctionnelle qui fait le Job .

sexynow
Guadeloupe
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: En dag
22 oktober 2021

Awesome 404 customization app with even better support. The support team is great and very responsive to help out whenever you have a question. I’ve even received replies back on the weekends and late at nights during their off hours. Love their support.

Wazoodle Fabrics
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 4 månader
7 juni 2021

Your website will crash when you uninstall its code from the template, it is not recommended........and It's very slow

SILKSILKY
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 36 minuter
Zooomy svarade 7 juni 2021

Hello,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. When we received the 1 star review, we checked the store and noticed that our app was working correctly on the store's 404 page. The app was also loading quickly.

We checked our emails and didnt see any issue reported by the store (SILKSILKY). I want to check, was the support informed of the issue? We are available via chat and emails and we reply to issues within minutes.

I notice the app is now uninstalled. I would like to request you to please install the app back and reply to our email so we can immediately check the issue and resolve it. We want to make sure all our customers are completely satisfied and happy.

I want to assure you that our app words perfectly as you can see form our other 29 5 star reviews from happy customers. Please give us one opportunity to check and resolve the issue.

Thank you.
Greetings
Zooomy Apps Team.

24 april 2021

This APP works well and Team Zooomy has been very responsive to our questions and enhancement requests. This is a good solution to the 404 page not found error.

RockMerch
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 4 månader
8 augusti 2020

I wasn't able to set the App up (due to an emoji , I later found out), and they did it for me in a little over an hour after reaching out to the customer service! Very happy with the app itself, it does what I was looking for :)

Print By You
Portugal
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 12 månader
Redigerat 5 juli 2020

I've had several 404 apps in the past but this one is a keeper. It is very engaging and actually encourages customers to stay in my shop and look around a bit before they run off. Also customer service is great. There was something I couldn't figure out and I received a response with an easy fix within a few minutes. I would definitely recommend this app.

Jewelry By Tali
USA
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Mer än ett år
21 maj 2020

Love this app. I have a lot of products that sell out quickly and the links go to 404. Was able to use this app to send customers to sign up to my email list and direct them to where they could buy products that are available. Had a few issues and the support fixed them within ten minutes. Highly recommend it!

Sundara Yarn
USA
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär en timme
19 maj 2020

So far so good! I am very impressed with this app. Makes a wonderful 404 page! Great customer service too! Dog Collar Fancy www.dogcollarfancy.com

Dog Collar Fancy
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär 2 år
22 augusti 2019

Makes it look professional! I love how the site looks. The customer service was awesome! Thank you. :)

Exclusive Thredz
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 23 dagar
10 juli 2019

The Zoomy team really stepped up in my time of need. I needed a revamp fast and fast is what I got! The customer service was exceptional. I love this app and I’m so glad the team recommended it!

Swanky Southern Boutique