404 Custom Page

404 Custom Page

by Zooomy

404 Custom page - Customize your 404 page and engage customers

K. Ellis Boutique

I use this app to help my 404 page! Nothing looks more professional or cuter than adding your own personal touches on all parts of your website!

Kasey Leigh Boutique

Once I started editing and adding my own graphics, the app was super easy to use. I ended up getting help from the team (right away) when I had a question regarding getting it to install on my theme. They helped me get everything the way I wanted it! I definitely recommend this app - it makes that ugly 404 page look so much better and you can add your branding with the images and Text!

Don't waste time, get this app now!

Kade & Cate

Easy to install! Great value!! Redirect traffic back to live product rather than just allowing them to bounce from your website when they get a 404 page. Love it!

Clothing & Cactus Boutique

Absolutely amazing! Super easy to set up and customize! My 404 page was up and running in less than 10 minutes, and I LOVE that customers will not feel like they've just reached an empty page and click out!

West Avenue

Absolutely love this app! Customer service is great and the app is super easy to use! I love that I don’t have a boring redirecting page anymore!

A Pocket of Joy

This is a great tool at a great price point. No e-commerce site should be without a way to have your 404s redirected!!! And the customer service is fantastic.

The Backroad Boutique

Great app. Great customer service!! Easy to work with and very helpful! Would recommend to everyone!

Happily Ever Aften

If you are tired of your boring 404 page, then this app is a MUST HAVE!!!! Im so excited to be able to create something that will keep potential customers interested instead of immediately exiting my site. Thank you so much Zooomy for making another amazing app!

1 3 Next