Magic Redirect

Magic Redirect

by Switchback HQ

Bulk Fix 404 Errors, Automated 301 Redirect, Find Broken Links

tide0

I recently migrated from another shopping platform and the support team has been very helpful. They took the time to answer my questions and even help me build the redirects to the new Shopify website. I feel confident that all my 404’s are a thing of the past and will ensure I never lose a customer to a broken URL.

October 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your glowing recommendation of our redirect app!

We appreciate your feedback very much and glad we were able to help you get up and running with some support from our team. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help support you in any other way to grow your store!

Janieacobs008

We were seeking an app that helps us manage and automatically fix 404 errors. In testing, this seems like the best app out there to manage redirects and would recommend to others.

October 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your great 5 star recommendation of Magic Redirect!

We appreciate your feedback very happy to hear the app does exactly what you need to manage redirects, 301's and 404's for your site! Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help support you in any way to grow your store!

MediaLight Bias Lighting

I've revised this review because it works, but it DOES NOT WORK in Safari. Even with all permissions granted, it shows a blank screen. My solution? Switch to Chrome for this app. You may want to warn people about this possibility.

September 29, 2021

Thank you for the feedback and I am sorry that you had a less than stellar experience with our app.

We are disappointed you didn't reach out as our support team would have been happy to help you get this resolved. We can also confirm that you were never actually changed, as we would be happy to issue a refund as we want all our customers get value from our app.

From a technical standpoint, we did review the logs we can see that either your browser or a browser extension was blocking the browser cookies. This unfortunately is a core part of Shopify as they don't have any other mechanism for authentication into the app.

If you are willing to give us another chance, we would be happy to help support you to make sure you are able to install and offer an extended free trial to ensure this solves your redirects challenges for your Shopify store. You can reach us at support@switchbackhq.com.

mk whistles

Magic Redirect is really nicely designed. The interface is easy to understand and the automatic features save a lot of time. Redirects can be a real pain! It's easy to get lost and not find time for it, when actually it is quite important. The support for Magic redirect is also second to none - they went out their way to help and as a result the implementation was painless. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

September 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your glowing recommendation of our app!

Sunday Citizen

I've been using this App for a couple of weeks already and it already paid off! A 404 Error is no longer a reason to loose a customer.

September 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your awesome recommendation of our app!

We appreciate your feedback very much and glad we were able to help you find a few new 404's and save your customers. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help support you in any other way to grow your store!