77Metrics ‑ Profit Calculation

77Metrics ‑ Profit Calculation

by Devsquare

The best app to track and analyze your profit and data!

MY DEALS

This is the most underrated app I've ever downloaded. The stats provided are accurate. The subscription is really cheap compared with the time and money that it makes me saves!

Happiness Zone

Super efficient app. I own several stores in several countries so I previously had a hard time calculating my profit because of the currencies. Since 77metrics is taking that into consideration I really love it!

ePlayers Store Deutschland

Easy to install, easy to set up and understand. I check the stats on the app twice a day and I only need minutes to understand precisely how my stores are doing. I love it!

Lova Pet

After the 2nd day of the free trial, I already knew that I would continue the subscription! I really appreciate this app and all its features, I highly recommend it. Especially for those who run multiple stores.

Alpha Cleaner

Quick to set up and accurate. The subscription is cheap regarding the time it makes me save. I use to work on Google Sheets so you can imagine why I love this app :)

Store Tech

Amazing app, really useful. I recommend it without any hesitation! It makes me save about 30 minutes per day. The support team is answering really fast and is efficient.