A2Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

A2Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by Huzhop

Amazon, Aliexpress Reviews Importer, Photo Reviews, CSV, Q&A

BUNNEY

Listen to me carefuly, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY ON JUDGE.ME LOOX ETC. I've had all of them. This one app is much much better guys. The design is lovely, has all features I needed in a free plan!!! And paid plan is just 7,90$ I high recommend, nothing left to say

Boost Gummies

Great customer service and always responds quickly. Does exactly what I need - haven't been able to find any other review apps which are as customisable as this one. Would definitely recommend.

MaXXab

it is very good but still need improvement. Customer support 5 stars, it is really excellent support.

Shop Outdoor Express

Good app. Works as it should. Customer service is impressive. I was able to suggest a change and they said they would work on it so I'm looking forward to the next update. I recommend this app. Thanks.

ASK Pack

We have tested a lot of Amazon Reviews Apps. The final decision to choose A2Reviews was the perfect decision.
Great customization, superb support and... Devs listening to their customers, a feature request was added after 3 days.
Could not be any better.

Locks In Goodness

I am SO impressed with this app. They are so helpful. They showed me how to use the app and it does exactly what I need it to do! I would highly recommend!

UNIQ AVENUE

App works great and the customer service is excellent. Very responsive and they fixed my issue immediately!

Moody™

Customer service listening and very reactive by chat. The basic dysfunctions were very quickly restored. Thanks again :)

CADCAM Tools

So nice app. I've tried almost all review apps. This one seems the best for function and design. Their support is also fast and patient. Highly recommended.

TITATRO

Amazing App, works very well and great options to personalise! Would recommend this app to store owners who are looking to add social proof from their customers.

Previous 1