A2Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

A2Reviews ‑ Product Reviews | Reviews

by Huzhop

Amazon, Aliexpress Reviews Importer, Photo Reviews, CSV, Q&A

Mr.Bino Optic

by far the best review app I've been used. believe me I've tested a lot. It's the most amount of reviews per product for the money's worth, so long as you don't have thousands of products. The interface is fast, clean and working like a charm. Pity is it doesn't support auto install at least for my theme but support is extremely helpful, so what else can you ask for?

Cocociao®

Very efficience et active, I definitely like to use again ! Lot of flexible option and the service is fantastic

Cuerledesign

Very Good APP, easy operation, online customer service, reply quikely and resolve problem very quik, thank you!

Face Shieldy

First I would have to say, this app has the best best tech support if there's any issues or you need assistance with customization. I have moved all of my stores (7) from a different review app to A2reviews and I am very happy with the performance. The facet that you can import Amazon & aliexpress reviews and sort the ratings and edit is #1. Highly recommend this app and service.

April 20, 2021

Thank you for your review. And thank you very much, for using the bulk of your stores on our app. We will try for a better application. To be able to please you and other merchants.

Wild Look Accessories

I like very much this app. Customer service chat is very quick to respond and solve all my problems. Thanks

March 28, 2021

Thank you very much :) We will do our best to make the app work better.

Gardening Orbit

Good apps. They response and fix my prob in no time (less than 24hrs) Thank you & recommend the apps & the team behind the app

BUNNEY

Listen to me carefuly, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY ON JUDGE.ME LOOX ETC. I've had all of them. This one app is much much better guys. The design is lovely, has all features I needed in a free plan!!! And paid plan is just 7,90$ I high recommend, nothing left to say

Boost Gummies

Great customer service and always responds quickly. Does exactly what I need - haven't been able to find any other review apps which are as customisable as this one. Would definitely recommend.

MaXXab

it is very good but still need improvement. Customer support 5 stars, it is really excellent support.

Shop Outdoor Express

Good app. Works as it should. Customer service is impressive. I was able to suggest a change and they said they would work on it so I'm looking forward to the next update. I recommend this app. Thanks.

Previous 1