Anmeldelser (290)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
26. marts 2024

I have nothing but praise for the customer service at A2X. Over the years I have dealt with many of their team - Elspeth, Nicole, Jessica just to name a few - their support and expertise is excellent.
The app itself works extremely well and updates are always occurring to make it work even more efficiently!

Freddy USA
Mere end 4 år bruger appen
A2X Software Limited svarede 28. juni 2024

Thank you for your kind words! Our support team is dedicated to a gold standard experience and we’re happy to hear that Elspeth, Nicole, Jessica, and the rest of the team have exceeded your expectations! We appreciate your support. We’ll be here when you need us :-)

16. juni 2024

I needed some clarification and Ling was great in helping me fix a problem. Thanks Ling.

Reid Cycles
Australien
Cirka et år bruger appen
A2X Software Limited svarede 3. juli 2024

Thank you for your kind words, Reid Cycles! Ling is a brilliant team member and we’re happy to hear she helped solve your ecommerce problems. We’ll be here when you need us :-)

26. april 2024

Me and the team are happy with A2X. The support team is responsive; any problem is being resolved quickly and efficiently. The website is also easy to use.

Faithfull the Brand
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
A2X Software Limited svarede 2. juli 2024

Thank you for the thoughtful review! We are thrilled that you are happy with A2X and our amazing support team! We’ll be here when you need us :-)

16. maj 2024

I recently had the pleasure of working with Nicole from A2X during our integration of their accounting software with our Shopify app for Xero. From the outset, Nicole was nothing short of legendary. Her expertise and patience made the entire process seamless and straightforward.

Nicole's deep understanding of both A2X and Xero, combined with her readiness to tackle any challenges that came our way, ensured that our integration was not only successful but also optimized to benefit our business operations. Her suggestions were spot-on, enabling us to leverage the full potential of our accounting tools efficiently.

Moreover, Nicole's customer service was fantastic. She was always ready with quick responses and helpful insights, ensuring that we felt supported throughout our journey. It's rare to encounter someone so committed and capable.

If you're looking to integrate A2X with Shopify and Xero, I can't recommend Nicole enough. Her professional expertise and exceptional service truly make a difference. Cheers to Nicole for making our experience epic!

OTAA
14 dage bruger appen
A2X Software Limited svarede 3. juli 2024

What an epic experience! Nicole is indeed one of our legendary team members and we’re so happy to hear that she provided such exceptional support! Cheers to seamless, straightforward, and optimized ecommerce accounting!

24. april 2024

A2X makes it incredibly easy to import transactions into Xero and Will from the customer support team is excellent! He's helped me multiple times with any issues I've had and is very timely and efficient.

Comfort Home Recovery
6 måneder bruger appen
A2X Software Limited svarede 2. juli 2024

Thank you for sharing your excellent experience, Comfort Home! Will is a brilliant team member and we’re happy to hear he helped solve your ecommerce issues. Cheers to easy and automated accounting!

28. marts 2024

A2X is not just a tool; it's a partner in your business's growth. The software is intuitive, easy to use, and undoubtedly top-notch. But it's the human touch, the 24/7 support, and expertise of its support team that transforms the A2X experience from great to extraordinary.

In pure honesty, this has by far been my best experience with customer support in my entire life. They have team members across multiple time zones that are there when you need them and provide detailed explanations that even beginners can understand. Truthfully, I think I have learned more about accounting best practices from this team than I have from anyone else.

I just want to give a huge thank you to Jana, Renee, Jessica, & Chun for everything so far.

Great Product + Great Team = Best in Class Solution.

Thanks A2X & Team!

Aura Essentials
7 måneder bruger appen
A2X Software Limited svarede 28. juni 2024

Wow - thank you for this top-notch review! A2X + Aura Essentials = Perfect Combination! We are so happy to hear this has been your best experience with customer support, ever! Our support team appreciates your feedback and we look forward to working with you again, whenever you need us :-)

19. marts 2024

We have used the system for some time now and having just needed some assistance, I cannot praise the support highly enough. Really took the time to understand the problem and worked with me throughout all the steps - showing great patience and knowledge.

Really impressed and thoroughly recommend!

Leyton Orient Club Shop
Storbritannien
Næsten 3 år bruger appen
A2X Software Limited svarede 7. april 2024

Thank you for sharing your positive experience. Our primary goal is to provide reliable and efficient solutions that make your life easier, and our support team is here to help you achieve that goal. If you ever need any assistance or have any questions, we're here to help!

3. juli 2024

Shopify support always replies fast and resolves issues fast and accurate

Card.Gift
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
A2X Software Limited svarede 8. juli 2024

Thank you for your review. Our support team is comprised of numerous specialists, and all of us are very experienced with Shopify and all other integrations we offer. At A2X, we pride ourselves on providing top-notch customer service, and it's always great to hear when we make a positive impact. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to assisting you in the future.

7. juni 2024

Couldn't be happier as a shopify operator and my accounting firm is very pleased as Quickbooks Plus users. The only time we had an issue we contacted support and got a response right away. Ling Lee from A2X took great care of us and I'm confident in their team and this solution going forward.

SAMi - The Sleep Activity Monitor
8 dage bruger appen
A2X Software Limited svarede 3. juli 2024

SAMi - we’re happy A2X makes you happy! Ling is an amazing team member and we’re thrilled that she took great care of you! We appreciate your support and kind words :-)

15. april 2024

Helpful support staff and useful information and transferring from Shopify to QBO, if you use both systems. Makes the accounts easier to handle.

IronSupports
USA
Mere end et år bruger appen
A2X Software Limited svarede 28. juni 2024

We love to hear that A2X is making your accounts easier to handle! We’ll be here when you need us. Cheers to automated and efficient ecommerce accounting!