Samlet bedømmelse
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
18. oktober 2023

A2X does in five minutes what used to take me hours of time--parsing and manipulating Amazon and Shopify settlements for our eCommerce businesses. These things are increasingly complicated and the more your business sells, the bigger and more time consuming these entries and reconciliations become. A2X takes the hassle out of this and is truly one of the most valuable automations we have! Their customer service is fantastic and makes getting the system set up so much easier. If we ever have trouble we know they are just a click away and will respond quickly.

Cuddle Clones
5 måneder bruger appen
A2X Software Limited svarede 30. november 2023

Your review here should be rated with 5 stars - too bad we don't have option to do that ;)

We can't tell you how much we appreciate what you have written here. It just paints the whole picture so well and absolutely warms our hearts!

"A2X does in five minutes what used to take me hours of time" - that exactly the idea - to save you hours of manual work while automating processes and providing highest accuracy possible, so that you can invest that time into other exciting things. The software is designed to grow and scale with you, and we are all working passionately to continuously improve our solutions based on your feedback and needs.

And we truly are just a click a way, at all corners of the world and absolutely dedicated to assisting you with anything you need. We appreciate you and your support very much. Thanks again!

3. januar 2024

Victoria Port onboarded me and she was awesome!

Dalkin and Co
7 dage bruger appen
A2X Software Limited svarede 9. januar 2024

Hi, Dalkin and Co - thank you for the positive review! We're delighted to hear that you
had the pleasure of being onboarded by Victoria - she is amazing! We look forward to continuing to provide you with the best support possible :)

24. oktober 2023

Highly recommended A2X. Kate from the support team was always very helpful and friendly. Really appreciated all your support.

Naked Foods
Australien
Næsten 3 år bruger appen
28. september 2023

A2X support team are so helpful. They have provided new functions/enhancements for me many times. Response times are very good. All the data that is available is sent to Xero. The only gripes re data are when Amazon or Shopify don't provide decent data, so it is not something that A2X could do anything about. I will continue to use them and recommend them for feeds to Xero.

Ruka: Marketplace
8 måneder bruger appen
A2X Software Limited svarede 30. november 2023

We absolutely love working with you! The way our software expands, and the way the expertise of our support team enhances is through working closely with customers like you. We learn a lot from each integration and onboarding, and your feedback or requests for enhancements makes it possible to us to tailor our software and make it better.

Our biggest passion is sharing all that knowledge with anyone who wants to learn, and gather new insights and expertise from anyone who wants to share :)

Thank you for trusting us and supporting us so kindly!

6. november 2023

Accounting is a very new area I am experiencing for the first time along with becoming VAT registered I needed to have my hand held throughout the whole process. Jess was amazing at helping me get set up with both shopify and amazon including a period of no VAT and VAT. Software is easy to navigate and use.

Broni&Bo
20 dage bruger appen
A2X Software Limited svarede 30. november 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to support us out here. Jess is our superstar, and we are all especially good in hand holding, as we know very well how overwhelming e-commerce accounting and VAT processes can be - so our mission is to facilitate it all for you and act as an extension of your team :) We are looking forward to working with you long into the future!

27. oktober 2023

I am a new user of A2X and have had the pleasure of working with Nicole on the onboarding for my client onto the A2X platform. The A2X certification process was easy to understand and very informative as to how it can streamline the data migration from Shopify to QBO. The next step was working with Nicole on the set up, which we were able to work through in less than 2 hours. After that, I'm up and running and loving how easy it makes recording our revenue and COGS transactions at the desired level of detail.

Avoli
11 dage bruger appen
24. september 2023

A2X provides a simple and effective way of filing and keeping track of all our accounts, it has been very useful. The support team is extremely helpful, Jessica was very quick to offer help and was able to make time for us when needed. All in all A2X goes to great lengths to ensure a high quality of service.

Semveta
4 måneder bruger appen
A2X Software Limited svarede 30. november 2023

Thank you so much for sharing your view of A2X and our support team. We appreciate you and we are grateful for your support.

Our goal is simplifying e-commerce accounting processes while ensuring all of our customers receive top notch support at all times. And it means a world to us to read about your experience, as it perfectly aligns with what we wish to achieve. Jess is a brilliant expert and we are glad you got to experience her amazing assistance!

21. januar 2024

As a small business owner trying to do my own books, A2X has absolutely made my life easier! Sure there's a learning curve, and sure there are some things that require a bit of finessing, but overall, this app works exactly as it should. Anyone operating a business should expect to do some learning on their own in order to utilize an app like this. But the shining star of this app is their support! Huge shoutout to Nicole for CRUSHING IT today and solving two problems in one shot!! I have gotten quick, effective support each time I've needed it (which was only twice!). Highly recommend this for any Shopify seller.

Doctorbird Market
A2X Software Limited svarede 17. marts 2024

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with A2X!

As a small business owner navigating the world of bookkeeping, we understand the importance of simplicity and efficiency. We're thrilled to hear that A2X has been a life-saver for you!

Learning curves and finessing are all part of the process, but we're glad to hear that our app is delivering on its promise. Our top priority is providing stellar support, and we're so proud of Nicole for going above and beyond to solve your problems swiftly.

Thanks for the shoutout and your recommendation to other Shopify sellers. We'll continue to work hard to make your experience with A2X as smooth as possible. Cheers to easier bookkeeping days ahead!

23. oktober 2023

Absolutely brilliant app and support. I started by using the app recommended by Shopify for Shopify-Xero integration and it didn't work properly. The invoices were so random. A2X makes the accountign much easier and feeds properly to Xero. Also I got full onboarding from a very qualified team and it is all set up as it should be. Highly recommend!

For Play Chocolate
13 dage bruger appen
A2X Software Limited svarede 30. november 2023

Thank you for this beautiful review that perfectly sums up what A2X is about. It is about facilitating and automating e-commerce accounting processes with accuracy as our highest priority. And it is about sharing knowledge and expertise, and making sure you are feeling comfortable with using our software and having our entire support team by your side. We are very excited and appreciative that you have joined us and we are predicting a smooth sail and some fun times :)

5. september 2023

I recently had the pleasure of working with Jessica Danford from the A2X support team, and I couldn't be more satisfied with the level of service I received.

From the get-go, Jessica was incredibly attentive and proactive in resolving the mapping issues I was facing. What stood out to me was her commitment to ensuring that my query was fully resolved. She didn't just provide a one-time solution; she followed up consistently to make sure everything was running smoothly on my end.

In instances where immediate attention was required, Jessica went above and beyond by scheduling emergency calls to address the issues. This level of dedication and customer service is rare and highly commendable.

I am extremely grateful for the support and assistance I've received from A2X, and especially from Jessica. Your team is doing an incredible job, and I couldn't recommend A2X more highly!

Thank you for making my experience so positive. Keep up the excellent work!

Glassworks London
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
A2X Software Limited svarede 30. november 2023

Wow! These are the kind of reviews that make all of us smile. Reading about your overall experience, and such a beautiful feedback for Jessica, who deserves all the praise and appreciation possible - we wish to thank you for sharing your kind words and supporting us.

The commitment you described is a value that we consistently nurture throughout A2X - it is the way all teams operate, and having it recognized through your words means a lot to us all.

We are very grateful for a chance to work with you, learn from eachother and smooth out any bumps that might appear on the road. We are in this together, and nothing can stop us if we stay that way :)