Samlet bedømmelse
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
16. marts 2023

I am amazed at how responsive and helpful the customer service has been! They resolve my issues almost immediately every single time.

The Daily Grace Co.
USA
Mere end et år bruger appen
A2X Software Limited svarede 17. marts 2023

Thank you so much for providing such great feedback. We appreciate and value your time and support. We always aim to always provide a gold-standard service with easy-to-access, available support. Thank you once again for your continued support!

9. maj 2023

We recently moved from Sage Clod to Xero accounting. We experienced some initial issues with the reconciliation of funds from our Shopify site, but after a 15 minute phone call with Victoria the issue was quickly resolved.

Belfast Coffee Roasters
Storbritannien
Cirka et år bruger appen
A2X Software Limited svarede 25. maj 2023

Thank you so much for your review. We're happy to hear that your issue was resolved quickly with one of our superstars, Victoria! We always aim to provide a gold standard service with helpful, available support. We'll be here to assist when you need us!

15. juli 2023

I'm just learning QBO and A2X is just amazing. I can't be happier with the support and how easy it works for allowing my payouts to reconcile with the deposits in my bank. It makes bookkeeping fun, not a nightmare. There's a reason why ecommerce business's rely on A2X. Very happy customer over here!!!!

Sam's Original Art
16 dage bruger appen
A2X Software Limited svarede 10. august 2023

Thank you! It's so great to hear that customers can find the ease of A2X making their bookkeeping fun! We hope to be able to support you long into the future and once again, thank you for your review. You made our whole team smile!

4. juli 2023

The support team at A2X is great. They are quick to research and resolve issues. The App makes reporting sales and cost effective for my business owners. It was great working with Jessica on the support team.

Mahogany Mommies
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
A2X Software Limited svarede 10. august 2023

Thank you for your review and special mention of our support team. Jess is a superstar, and the whole team is the same, happy to help anytime and we generally have a solution to cover all. Thanks again for your review, we greatly value the feedback.

18. april 2023

Tune & Fairweather
Irland
8 måneder bruger appen
A2X Software Limited svarede 19. april 2023

Thank you so much for your review and kind feedback about our customer support team! Your review is very much appreciated by all of us here at A2X! We aim to provide all customers with a gold standard of customer support, so we are pleased to read reviews like this where we are hitting the mark! We will be here to assist in any way we can, any time!

15. juni 2023

Great product, once setup it saves so much time/makes life a lot easier! Customer support is amazing..easy 5 STARS!!

Redline Finish
11 dage bruger appen
A2X Software Limited svarede 10. august 2023

Thank you for your review. We love hearing of 5-star experiences and we're super happy to hear our Customer Support team has been amazing. Thanks again, we greatly appreciate feedback like this :)

27. februar 2024

Prompt and helpful customer support. Thanks!

Beantown Bedding
21. februar 2024

Great system and great support

Tension Co
Australien
19. april 2023

I had a wonderful experience with Aidan. He was incredibly helpful.
I recommend A2X to any e-commerce business.

Aceology
Australien
6 måneder bruger appen
A2X Software Limited svarede 19. april 2023

Thank you for posting your feedback here and recommending A2X - it means a lot to us! Wonderful experiences are exactly what we strive for - and we wish to continue supporting you, making sure your needs are met, and that our software provides you with the level of automation that you need. We are really pleased to hear that our superstar, Aidan, has been able to support you well. If you will need any further support, our team is just a click away :)

24. april 2023

both incredibly useful and wonderful customer support. fixes some thorny ecommerce accounting problems and the customer support helped me get set up and rocking quickly and efficiently. would certainly recommend.

Stain Solver
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
A2X Software Limited svarede 25. maj 2023

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're happy to hear you were rocking quickly and efficiently - we aim to provide all customers with a gold standard of customer support! We appreciation your review and look forward to working with you into the future!