Samlet bedømmelse
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
19. april 2023

I had a wonderful experience with Aidan. He was incredibly helpful.
I recommend A2X to any e-commerce business.

Aceology
Australien
6 måneder bruger appen
A2X Software Limited svarede 19. april 2023

Thank you for posting your feedback here and recommending A2X - it means a lot to us! Wonderful experiences are exactly what we strive for - and we wish to continue supporting you, making sure your needs are met, and that our software provides you with the level of automation that you need. We are really pleased to hear that our superstar, Aidan, has been able to support you well. If you will need any further support, our team is just a click away :)

24. april 2023

both incredibly useful and wonderful customer support. fixes some thorny ecommerce accounting problems and the customer support helped me get set up and rocking quickly and efficiently. would certainly recommend.

Stain Solver
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
A2X Software Limited svarede 25. maj 2023

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're happy to hear you were rocking quickly and efficiently - we aim to provide all customers with a gold standard of customer support! We appreciation your review and look forward to working with you into the future!

7. juli 2021

Does exactly what we need it to do and has never failed us, always works exactly as intended and described. Very happy :)

Back2you.com
Cirka 4 år bruger appen
2. marts 2021

A2X is easy and accurate. It syncs perfectly with Shopify and our accounting system QuickBooks Online. We spent a lot of time looking at competitor products and nothing compares to A2X, it gives us the exact information we need to create accurate Profit & Loss statements for our international ecommerce business. In addition, the customer service is great, they provide timely responses and comprehensive answers.

LA Active
Cirka 4 år bruger appen
23. september 2021

Once correctly setup, A2X is a great tool to plug in both Amazon and Shopify sales to Xero. Even if the setups can be tricky at first, the customer service is great in providing help. Highly recommend it if you have a high volume e-comm operation.

Thomas Tipple
Næsten 4 år bruger appen
2. marts 2021

I currently use the A2X application for both my Shopify and Amazon stores. The software makes it incredibly easy to track my sale and I'd highly recommend it to anyone looking to improve their accounting with Quickbooks integration.

Back 2 Basics Golf
30. december 2020

I am very impressed with A2X. If you use this software you will no longer have to waste your valuable time continually reconciling ecommerce payments

LEDSpace
31. marts 2021

This app is mission-critical. I use it to generate .iif files to import into QB Desktop for Mac - it's one of the few services that doesn't force you to use QB Online and I really appreciate that! The account mapping takes some patience, but it's well worth the time. We don't use the COGS functionality, but I think that could be helpful for many businesses. Support has been stellar.

Twisted
7. september 2020

After using this app, doing my accounting with quickbooks has been a dream! As this app syncs your shopify sales with your quickbooks account, you can easily configure your sales without the need for manual entries. It saves me time and I don't need to spend wasted time doing basic entries that should be easy to do. This app makes those entries easy to do and I would highly recommend to use this app for your shopify/quickbooks accounting needs.

iimvclothing
7. juni 2021

A2X is really the only choice for E-commerce sellers, it helps us deal with tax compliance for both our Shopify store and marketplaces like Amazon, without it we would spend days in excel calculating sales into our Xero accounting system, with a2X it takes just a few minutes to double check the automated invoice creation and one click to send it to Xero, its not the cheapest thing in the world but ultimately we pay it for a happier life, accounting of thousands of transactions is not why we started selling online, this is a godsend :)

ZedLabz