Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
10. Mai 2024

Very impressed with how personalized the customer service is! I had some account issues and I was able to schedule a one-on-one session with tech support to fix everything live. I really appreciate how on top of things they are! Elspeth and Jessica are the best!

Cooking Gift Set Co.
Fast 4 jahre mit der App
21. Januar 2024

As a small business owner trying to do my own books, A2X has absolutely made my life easier! Sure there's a learning curve, and sure there are some things that require a bit of finessing, but overall, this app works exactly as it should. Anyone operating a business should expect to do some learning on their own in order to utilize an app like this. But the shining star of this app is their support! Huge shoutout to Nicole for CRUSHING IT today and solving two problems in one shot!! I have gotten quick, effective support each time I've needed it (which was only twice!). Highly recommend this for any Shopify seller.

Doctorbird Market
A2X Software Limited hat geantwortet 17. März 2024

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with A2X!

As a small business owner navigating the world of bookkeeping, we understand the importance of simplicity and efficiency. We're thrilled to hear that A2X has been a life-saver for you!

Learning curves and finessing are all part of the process, but we're glad to hear that our app is delivering on its promise. Our top priority is providing stellar support, and we're so proud of Nicole for going above and beyond to solve your problems swiftly.

Thanks for the shoutout and your recommendation to other Shopify sellers. We'll continue to work hard to make your experience with A2X as smooth as possible. Cheers to easier bookkeeping days ahead!

26. März 2024

I have nothing but praise for the customer service at A2X. Over the years I have dealt with many of their team - Elspeth, Nicole, Jessica just to name a few - their support and expertise is excellent.
The app itself works extremely well and updates are always occurring to make it work even more efficiently!

Freddy USA
Mehr als 4 jahre mit der App
20. März 2024

A2X Sync for QuickBooks Online

For the past four years, A2X has played a crucial role in supporting and expanding my e-commerce client base. I interact mainly with the accounting support team. They are responsive and knowledgeable with expertise with A2X, Shopify, Amazon, QuickBooks, PayPal, Markets Pro and International Markets. I have had questions or issues that require a quick turnaround and they pivot to ensure my clients and I are taken care of.

A2X is committed to delivering a great product with exceptional support and I would highly recommend them!

Hanz de Fuko
Fast 5 jahre mit der App
A2X Software Limited hat geantwortet 7. April 2024

We are so very grateful to you for taking the time out of your day to leave such a detailed, positive review. We absolutely love what we do here at A2X, and hearing that our customers are really benefiting from our app and the service we provide is very rewarding. We look forward to working closely with you for long into the future.

26. April 2024

Me and the team are happy with A2X. The support team is responsive; any problem is being resolved quickly and efficiently. The website is also easy to use.

Faithfull the Brand
Australien
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
15. Mai 2024

We love working with the team at A2X. They have made it much easier to pull reports from the different platforms and organize our bookkeeping. We are so glad we found them when we did and recommend them to others!

Home and Country USA
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
19. März 2024

We have used the system for some time now and having just needed some assistance, I cannot praise the support highly enough. Really took the time to understand the problem and worked with me throughout all the steps - showing great patience and knowledge.

Really impressed and thoroughly recommend!

Leyton Orient Club Shop
Vereinigtes Königreich
Fast 3 jahre mit der App
A2X Software Limited hat geantwortet 7. April 2024

Thank you for sharing your positive experience. Our primary goal is to provide reliable and efficient solutions that make your life easier, and our support team is here to help you achieve that goal. If you ever need any assistance or have any questions, we're here to help!

15. April 2024

Helpful support staff and useful information and transferring from Shopify to QBO, if you use both systems. Makes the accounts easier to handle.

IronSupports
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
16. Mai 2024

Never worked with this platform before and it took me a while to understand how it works. Now I love how A2X integrates with my client's Shopify account. It really does help to show the whole picture and track money (fees, discounts, disputes, etc.)Saves time which is the main reason I started using A2X.

Customer service is GREAT!! Loved working with Nicole Gostomski. She was very knowledgeable Took her time to explain everything and was really patient when I asked the same questions twice.

YUCCA
9 monate mit der App
24. April 2024

A2X makes it incredibly easy to import transactions into Xero and Will from the customer support team is excellent! He's helped me multiple times with any issues I've had and is very timely and efficient.

Comfort Home Recovery