Recensioner (291)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
19 mars 2024

We have used the system for some time now and having just needed some assistance, I cannot praise the support highly enough. Really took the time to understand the problem and worked with me throughout all the steps - showing great patience and knowledge.

Really impressed and thoroughly recommend!

Leyton Orient Club Shop
Storbritannien
Nästan 3 år användning av appen
A2X Software Limited svarade 7 april 2024

Thank you for sharing your positive experience. Our primary goal is to provide reliable and efficient solutions that make your life easier, and our support team is here to help you achieve that goal. If you ever need any assistance or have any questions, we're here to help!

7 juni 2024

Couldn't be happier as a shopify operator and my accounting firm is very pleased as Quickbooks Plus users. The only time we had an issue we contacted support and got a response right away. Ling Lee from A2X took great care of us and I'm confident in their team and this solution going forward.

SAMi - The Sleep Activity Monitor
8 dagar användning av appen
A2X Software Limited svarade 3 juli 2024

SAMi - we’re happy A2X makes you happy! Ling is an amazing team member and we’re thrilled that she took great care of you! We appreciate your support and kind words :-)

3 juni 2024

Great integration and AWESOME customer support - super quick to respond anytime I have questions!

Cette
4 månader användning av appen
A2X Software Limited svarade 3 juli 2024

Cette - thank you for the AWESOME review! We appreciate your support - we’ll be here when you need us :-)

15 april 2024

Helpful support staff and useful information and transferring from Shopify to QBO, if you use both systems. Makes the accounts easier to handle.

IronSupports
USA
Mer än ett år användning av appen
A2X Software Limited svarade 28 juni 2024

We love to hear that A2X is making your accounts easier to handle! We’ll be here when you need us. Cheers to automated and efficient ecommerce accounting!

4 juni 2024

A2x support team always helps me whenever there are problem with the payouts

prepaid.gift
Australien
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
A2X Software Limited svarade 3 juli 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! Our support team is always happy to help solve any problems. We’ll be here when you need us :-)

30 juni 2024

Ling was prompt and really efficient in dealing with my query

True Kit
Nya Zeeland
Nästan 3 år användning av appen
A2X Software Limited svarade 8 juli 2024

Thank you for your kind words about your positive experience with Ling! Your satisfaction is our priority, and we aim to continue providing stellar service. We're here to help make your ecommerce accounting a breeze!

7 april 2024

I just start working for my company and this is my first time using A2X.
I am very impressed with the way how is set up.
and the support staff are wonderful. they will reply to you after few minus and they show you how to do it or fix the problem in an easy way to understand.

Original Kit Co
Australien
29 dagar användning av appen
A2X Software Limited svarade 28 juni 2024

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback! Our support team is committed to providing a gold standard customer experience and we’re happy to hear we’ve exceeded your expectations! Happy ecommerce accounting :-)

12 mars 2024

As a bookkeeper, Shopify has always been the bane of my existence. This app works well and fills in the gaps where Shopify can't perform. I had to go back and do a whole year of historical data and although there were some small errors and inconsistencies at the start, with the involvement from the A2X support team we were able to figure everything out and work out all the kinks. I give them a resounding 5 stars. Their customer support is unreal and goes far above and beyond for their customers. Not only did they help me, but they worked through the problems with me until I was satisfied. If you run into an issue, their customer support will go miles to make things right. I would highly recommend for that reason alone, plus their product fulfills our business needs. Thanks Victoria Port for all the support!

ela Handbags
Kanada
3 månader användning av appen
A2X Software Limited svarade 17 mars 2024

Thank you for your amazing review!

We understand that dealing with historical data can be a daunting task, but we're glad that our support team was able to help you work through any errors or inconsistencies that arose. At A2X, we are committed to going above and beyond for our customers, and we're delighted that you had such a positive experience with us.

Thank you for recognizing our customer support efforts, and we're thrilled that our product has been able to fulfill your business needs.

We're here to support you every step of the way, so don't hesitate to reach out if you run into any more pesky issues. We're always ready to roll up our sleeves and tackle any challenges that come your way.

20 mars 2024

A2X Sync for QuickBooks Online

For the past four years, A2X has played a crucial role in supporting and expanding my e-commerce client base. I interact mainly with the accounting support team. They are responsive and knowledgeable with expertise with A2X, Shopify, Amazon, QuickBooks, PayPal, Markets Pro and International Markets. I have had questions or issues that require a quick turnaround and they pivot to ensure my clients and I are taken care of.

A2X is committed to delivering a great product with exceptional support and I would highly recommend them!

Hanz de Fuko
Nästan 5 år användning av appen
A2X Software Limited svarade 7 april 2024

We are so very grateful to you for taking the time out of your day to leave such a detailed, positive review. We absolutely love what we do here at A2X, and hearing that our customers are really benefiting from our app and the service we provide is very rewarding. We look forward to working closely with you for long into the future.

23 april 2024

The support setup team was great to work with. They made time to provide support, did so in a friendly manner and were very knowledgeable.

Milliways
Storbritannien
14 dagar användning av appen
A2X Software Limited svarade 28 juni 2024

Milliways - thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your support and are always happy to help! If you ever need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out :-)