QuickBooks or Xero Sync by A2X

Sync Orders, Fees & Payouts. Trusted by 1000s. Xero Staff Pick

From $19/month. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Branded Beauty

I'm not quite sure how I ever thought I had a handle on my accounting before A2X. If you're not using it already, give it a try and you will kick yourself for not using it sooner. My accountants had never seen it before but are now recommending to all of their e-commerce clients. Worth every penny.

American Beverage Marketers

A2X has a very high level of accuracy, consistency and reliability -- exactly what anyone would want/expect in syncing financial data. This saves a tremendous amount of time and gives peace of mind that every settlement is reconciled to my accounting software. We started by "watching" every settlement come through and then manually initiating the sync. Now that we have confidence, everything happens automatically.

CPAP Organisation Australia

I have been very impressed with A2X software and it integrates very well with Xero and saves a lot of accounting time. I received fantastic A2X support as I learnt how A2X operates and to get it configured correctly with Xero. The support included a 30 minute shared screen session which was very productive.

Little Difference

A2X we extremely supportive of setting up our connection from Shopify to Xero. We had no knowledge how to do it but they supported us the whole way through getting it done. No we have a super streamline connection that saves us so much time and a much better understanding of our own accounts and systems.

The Whimsical Crispie Co.

I've used A2X with another bookkeeping client to record all the details related to sales deposits with much success. Now I've just added a new client. It was so easy to get the connections between A2X, Shopify and QBO set up. In less than 2 hours, the set-up was complete, the transactions for 3 months' deposits were entered in QBO, and I had completed the Sales tax records - which anyone who sells across Canada knows can be tricky - but no problem at all with this set-up. A real-time saver!!!!

iSmart Home Gadgets Limited

A2X fully integrates well with Shopify and Xero that make us check the transaction/ revenue / cost easily. The setup is also easy and fast.

Tactical Gear Junkie

This is the best app I've found yet to integrate with Quickbooks. Never had issues, easy to set up and for the price you can't beat it. Definitely recommend for users with multiple ecommerce income streams.

The Turquoise Tortuga

A2X has made our Shopify bookkeeping experience so much more accurate! And their support has been amazing-I not only got a great demo, but also a fantastic onboarding experience. Wow.

EvolveTravelGoods

We use A2X to import into xero and it is a lifesaver. A2X works perfectly, and saves us a ton of time when it comes to our bookkeeping.

Coop Home Goods

When I joined the current company, the accounting team were taking 2 days dissecting the Amazon settlement data to figure out Journal Entries. I implemented A2X which I had used earlier as well. It was a smooth process to implement, connect to various marketplace (Amazon, Shopify & Walmart) and then map to the chart of account in QuickBooks. The booking of journal entries using A2X takes couple of minutes. The way A2X breaks down the transaction is commendable. Our own auditors have endorsed the A2X process and are recommending to their client. At this moment I need A2X to build integration with Target plus so that we do not have to post any transactions manually.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18