A2X Quickbooks or Xero Sync

Automate Your Accounting. Trusted by 1000s. Xero Staff Pick

From $19/month. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

CLAN5INDEPENDENT

Such a helpful app, helps keep everything where it should be and is accurate and easy to use! Saves time as well.

Crocodile Wear

I love A2X because it makes reconciling transactions as easy as possible saving so much time and headache. For anyone in e-commerce, this is a must use app and you can not go without it.

Milk & Poppy

Location Australia

I use this app to bring my transactions into XERO and it works perfectly. I moved from BOLD apps XERO integrator to A2X and A2X is a decent upgrade in my opinion.

Chesserfeld

I use this for my eCommerce sellers and it works great and save me lot of effort and time and always got the correct figures and within no time.

Primova Pet Products

As an accountant who takes charge in catching up the client's books, A2X is simply the best solution for me. It is very easy to get the account signed up and on-boarded. Connect the marketplace, QBO/Xero, and configure the accounts, and start the history fetch and it works wonders. And if you are still feeling a bit lost, there is always the approachable support who have been always super nice and supportive. I have learned a lot about Ecommerce Accounting through A2X and their amazing support team.

Twisted

This app is mission-critical. I use it to generate .iif files to import into QB Desktop for Mac - it's one of the few services that doesn't force you to use QB Online and I really appreciate that! The account mapping takes some patience, but it's well worth the time. We don't use the COGS functionality, but I think that could be helpful for many businesses. Support has been stellar.

Lotus Drum

Location Australia

this app has been a life saver for getting my accounting up to date and where it needs to be going forward. Their support is also fantastic and helped solve any issues quickly.

Cindy Hsu Zell

Integrates well from Shopify to Xero. There have been no issues with syncing. Does everything I need it to do and is very user friendly!

Kemboocha

Time spent using app About 1 month

I am a bookkeeper with three clients who use Shopify and I used to tear my hair out trying to record Shopify sales in Quickbooks. Amazingly, there is no report in Shopify that will tell you what you need to know for basic bookkeeping: how each payout breaks out by taxable sales, non-taxable sales, cash sales, shipping charges, sales tax and Shopify fees. I would spend hours reconciling the bank deposits with the Shopify reports. But no more! A2X pulls all of the data from Shopify, allows me to review it, and then pushes it to Quickbooks. There was a learning curve setting it up and mapping the accounts correctly (the help pages could be more clear about explaining some of the confusing nomenclature like “Refund Gateway exchange credit” etc.) but the customer support was excellent and answered all my questions. They were so quick to reply to my emails, helpful and thorough. They also did a free training session with me. It would be nice if A2X could send data over as sales receipts rather than journal entries, so that the information would appear in useful Quickbooks sales reports like the Sales Tax Liability Report, Sales by Customer, Sales by Product, etc. But I can still get the info I need from the sales tax register ledger and Shopify reports. A2X is 1000x better than manually reconciling the payouts and saves me so much time. I have recommended it to other bookkeepers.

Zusaura

Straightforward installation and integrates perfectly with Shopify-Xero accounts. Exports Shopify sales data seamlessly, and once tax settings set up has been mapped, sending the data to Xero is just a click of a button away and straightforward reconciliation with Shopify payouts/bank statement lines is effortless.