QuickBooks or Xero Sync by A2X

Sync Orders, Fees & Payouts. Trusted by 1000s. Xero Staff Pick

From $19/month. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Zorali

Absolutely essential app for eCommerce brands. We've been using A2X for a year and a half now and it's really helped us organise our Xero account accurately and efficiently. Thanks team!

PFEIFFER

A2X is an excellent add on. I run an outsourced accounting business and use it for all my clients who use Shopify and Xero. As opposed to importing each individual invoice like some add ons which is a nightmare to reconcile, it imports daily takings summaries into Xero (with full invoice detail report attached) as sales invoices by payment method i.e. Shopify, Paypal, Afterpay, etc. GST is dealt with accurately. A2X massively speeds up the reconciliation process. There is a bit of learning in set up but definitely worth the time spent.

Critter Country Supply Ltd.

This is a great sync app and definitely better than some of the other options out there to get your shopify data into Quickbooks and summarized in a proper fashion. It doesn't create 1,000s of sales receipts and slow down you QBO. Rather each payout is summarized on a journal. And reconciled to the bank and third party merchant account perfectly!

Blue Wing Olive

This app was a huge improvement over the last product we used to sync Shopify and Quickbooks. Works really well, support is excellent, and does not make a mess out of our Quickbooks accounts.

Harper's Garden Centre

I am so thankful that I chose A2X as the tool to use to records Shopify sales for my clients as it tracks lots of detail in the appropriate accounts in QBO. Not only is the software so easy to use saving tons of time, but the staff is also incredibly helpful if you ever do need their help with anything.

The Christian Worldview

The A2X app creates summary journal entries I can export to QBO. The support team was very helpful too.

Umizato

We use A2X to import transactions from Shopify and Amazon to Xero. This has been a lifesaver and saves me hours of time each week. Whenever I run into issues, their customer service has been responsive and helpful.

G-Tech Apparel USA Inc

Quick responses from support. Provided a systematic solution to Shopify reporting. I would recommend to anyone with volume transactions.

LA Active

A2X is easy and accurate. It syncs perfectly with Shopify and our accounting system QuickBooks Online. We spent a lot of time looking at competitor products and nothing compares to A2X, it gives us the exact information we need to create accurate Profit & Loss statements for our international ecommerce business. In addition, the customer service is great, they provide timely responses and comprehensive answers.

DanaJewels

A2X is great when using with Shopify: we are using it for our client. Reconciliation became a breeze since we synced Shopify and A2X. Want to pint out that this client is using Xero for their accounting: not sure how this will work with QB since did not test it yet.