QuickBooks Online or Xero Sync

QuickBooks Online or Xero Sync

From $19/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
March 3, 2021

This app has been a lifesaver. Saves so much time in reconciling each payout that more than covers the cost of the app. One less thing to worry about when running a business! Customer service is also top notch.

Vive
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
March 3, 2021

As an E-commerce/bookkeeper, I cannot emphasize more how essential this app is. I always introduce my new clients to this app even if it entailed extra cost -- it's all worth it. The ability to fetch sales from Shopify/Walmart/Amazon and accurately post this to QBO, and the ease of reconciling them is quite magical. Ecommerce bookkeepers, accountants, there is nothing else like A2X. Get it!

Rapoly
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 30 days
March 2, 2021

I currently use the A2X application for both my Shopify and Amazon stores. The software makes it incredibly easy to track my sale and I'd highly recommend it to anyone looking to improve their accounting with Quickbooks integration.

Back 2 Basics Golf
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 2, 2021

This is a pretty slick app. I spent far more hours than I want to admit trying to keep my quickbooks and shopify records in sync before using this app. Now it takes less than a few minutes a week to make sure everything is synced and synced properly. Very happy with the app. It just works.

Charred Chisel
Time spent using app: 8 months
March 2, 2021

Thank god A2X exists! I can't imagine manually posting all the transactions created in our Shopify and Amazon accounts. A2X support has been prompt and thorough, the syncs have been error free and the price is very reasonable!

Smoking Airplanes
Time spent using app: About 2 years
March 2, 2021

Absolutely essential app for eCommerce brands. We've been using A2X for a year and a half now and it's really helped us organise our Xero account accurately and efficiently. Thanks team!

Zorali
Time spent using app: About 2 years
March 2, 2021

A2X is an excellent add on. I run an outsourced accounting business and use it for all my clients who use Shopify and Xero. As opposed to importing each individual invoice like some add ons which is a nightmare to reconcile, it imports daily takings summaries into Xero (with full invoice detail report attached) as sales invoices by payment method i.e. Shopify, Paypal, Afterpay, etc. GST is dealt with accurately. A2X massively speeds up the reconciliation process. There is a bit of learning in set up but definitely worth the time spent.

PFEIFFER
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 2, 2021

This is a great sync app and definitely better than some of the other options out there to get your shopify data into Quickbooks and summarized in a proper fashion. It doesn't create 1,000s of sales receipts and slow down you QBO. Rather each payout is summarized on a journal. And reconciled to the bank and third party merchant account perfectly!

Critter Country Supply Ltd.
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 2, 2021

This app was a huge improvement over the last product we used to sync Shopify and Quickbooks. Works really well, support is excellent, and does not make a mess out of our Quickbooks accounts.

Blue Wing Olive
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited April 9, 2021

I am so thankful that I chose A2X as the tool to use to records Shopify sales for my clients as it tracks lots of detail in the appropriate accounts in QBO. Not only is the software so easy to use saving tons of time, but the staff is also incredibly helpful if you ever do need their help with anything.

Harper's Garden Centre