QuickBooks Online or Xero Sync

QuickBooks Online or Xero Sync

From $19/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
Edited March 2, 2021

The A2X app creates summary journal entries I can export to QBO. The support team was very helpful too.

The Christian Worldview
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 2, 2021

We use A2X to import transactions from Shopify and Amazon to Xero. This has been a lifesaver and saves me hours of time each week. Whenever I run into issues, their customer service has been responsive and helpful.

Umizato
March 2, 2021

Quick responses from support. Provided a systematic solution to Shopify reporting. I would recommend to anyone with volume transactions.

G-Tech Apparel USA Inc
March 2, 2021

A2X is easy and accurate. It syncs perfectly with Shopify and our accounting system QuickBooks Online. We spent a lot of time looking at competitor products and nothing compares to A2X, it gives us the exact information we need to create accurate Profit & Loss statements for our international ecommerce business. In addition, the customer service is great, they provide timely responses and comprehensive answers.

LA Active
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
March 2, 2021

A2X is great when using with Shopify: we are using it for our client. Reconciliation became a breeze since we synced Shopify and A2X. Want to pint out that this client is using Xero for their accounting: not sure how this will work with QB since did not test it yet.

DanaJewels
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 2, 2021

Love this app. Brings in all of my sales data into quickbooks automatically, saving me a ton of time.

West Major
Time spent using app: 8 months
February 22, 2021

“Accurate ecommerce accounting, without the fuss.” I agree wholeheartedly! It’s great software backed by outstanding customer service, and really simplifies what is actually rather complex ecommerce accounting, particularly when you consider multiple payment gateways and VAT. If you need to link Shopify to Xero get A2X.

Pulchra Femina
Time spent using app: 10 months
February 18, 2021

A2X Simplifies my accounting between QBO and Shopify. Takes the pain out of figuring out where to incorporate all the data in QBO.

Lunardust
January 26, 2021

A2X has saved me so much time, I can't even begin to describe it. This company is amazing. I have much more time to work on the company itself rather than bookkeeping for so long.

The Lovery
January 15, 2021

We recently implemented A2X across all of our selling channels and honestly I don't know how we functioned without A2X. Highly recommend to anyone using Shopify. Support is great as well, very responsive.

The Good Grocer