QuickBooks Online or Xero Sync

QuickBooks Online or Xero Sync

From $19/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
December 20, 2019

This app is excellent for transferring data straight to quickbooks, a couple of clicks and your done

TABIC CLOCKS
Time spent using app: 16 days
December 5, 2019

This app does a great job of bringing our shopify sales data into Xero. We use it to reconcile our payouts, as well as keep track of amounts owed from wholesale orders. Support has been top-notch using their chat feature or scheduling an online support session. They were very helpful in getting us set up with the particular work-arounds we needed for our business and have been there to help us with any issues we encounter.

Brother Francis
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited November 15, 2019

As the bookkeeper for Natural Vegan Products, I can say that I am thrilled to have found this integration from A2X that not only allows easy reconciliation with our accounting software "Xero" but also give us COGS $$.

That combined with the best in class support - from onboarding all the way through to the day to day gets this app a 5 Star review in my books!

Kelly from KC&Company
Canadian Bookkeeping for Online Entrepreneurs

Natural Vegan
October 4, 2019

The app works exactly as advertised and creates all the entries we need to match deposits in the bank with shopify payouts.

Bertrand Block
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 4, 2019

Great Customer Service. Once an understanding of how A2X works, provided by their helpful staff in a personalized meeting designed to answer all questions, one really appreciates the greatness and power of such app. My firm is definitely implementing A2X in all of our e-commerce clients' accounting systems.

LUCKY TACKLE BOX
Time spent using app: About 2 years
August 20, 2019

I use A2X to automate my Shopify accounting. Saves time, easy set up. Customer support is fantastic!

Munchiecat