QuickBooks Online or Xero Sync

QuickBooks Online or Xero Sync

From $19/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
December 13, 2021

A2X is the go-to accounting software. A2X makes bookkeeping and accounting easy for Shopify e-commerce sellers and clients. The process is easy, understandable and efficient, the integration with QBO is outstanding and the A2X support team is ready and available to help. I highly recommend A2X.

Critical Dice
Time spent using app: 9 months
December 6, 2021

Setting up my account was simple and easily simplified my weekly accounting tasks. Setting a couple rules in a2x + xero means that all my orders (1-time & subscription) and refunds for Shopify stores are automatically tracked and logged for my biz's book keeping appropriately. Honestly perplexed how this isn't native to Xero's offering.

Bessie Box
Time spent using app: About 2 years
December 3, 2021

I used this app for one of my clients and it's very helpful for us. We are very happy with the customer service and it helps a lot in automating your work.

Warstic
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 1, 2021

I decided to use A2X to connect Shopify to our accounting software. The customer service support is amazing, there is someone always on hand to promptly assist and now everything is set up, almost everything is now done for us. Great time saving from A2X!

Sixteen Ninety Two
December 1, 2021

We sell all over the world on shopify and this made importing the shopify sales data and creating journals an absolute breeze - this app has probably saved us at least 10 hours a month. It takes a bit of setting up but their customer service is excellent and they can help you each step of the way and even have specific videos for your shopify store.

Atom Packs
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 23, 2021

I have been using A2X for Shopify for some time now. The initial set up was seamlessly guided by a customer support. The follow up customer service is fantastic. There is always someone on hand to help.

Irish Socksciety
Ireland
November 22, 2021

Out of all the apps to connect to quickbooks, This was the best and easiest to use. Great interface and great support.

Euro Style Tuning
November 21, 2021

This app is amazing! We are currently entering 1.5 years of finances and let me say I don't think I could have done this without the A2X. Works really well and the support is helpful too. Still learning my way as I am confused about a few things but hoping to receive some more help from their support team. Overall great experience and must-have for e-commerce stores to separate the tax / shipping / costs etc.

Bling My Ride
Time spent using app: 17 days
November 17, 2021

A2X has allowed us to focus more on the growth of our business as a whole, while automatically handling a lot of the payments/accounting that would take up a lot more of our time on the back end. Definitely recommend!

StoveGuard
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 27, 2021

With the help from A2X I was able to setup the integration between Shopify and A2X to be to sort the complex split between ledger codes, categories & tax to send over to Xero for complete satisfaction in the accuracy of the data.

Sole Motive