QuickBooks or Xero Sync by A2X

Sync Orders, Fees & Payouts. Trusted by 1000s. Xero Staff Pick

From $19/month. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Crafty Wholesale Limited

Fab app and has saved us so many headaches. Great integration and on the occasion when we have needed support the team has been very knowledgeable and responsive. Thanks a2xx - our accountants love you too!

Learning Roots

A2X has been the most helpful financial app we have ever used. Without it, we were spending thousands of pounds on bookkeeping fees and even then the outcome was inaccurate and inefficient. This app syncs directly with our Xero account and takes care of all of our mappings, including bespoke VAT rates for some of our product bundles. We recommend every business to use A2X as it is worth its weight gold.

Air & Grace

One of my clients outgrew the standard link from Shopify to Xero because their sales volume was too great. After a lot of research, I decided on A2X. During the whole process, I had outstanding tech support from A2X team members to ensure everything was properly mapped. Now two months into use of the app, myself and my clients are so pleased we made the switch as it has ended up saving my client a fair bit of money in my billable time!

Ocean Luxe

We use this app for our Xero connection and love it. Makes bookkeeping so much quicker, easier and more efficient. Great customer service when we had a question about the installation, responded promptly and made the process very easy. Highly recommend.
www.oceanluxe.com.au

Arcticus

This app has been fantastic in helping me sync payouts and apply individual VAT settings for my E-commerce business. I can only recommend it to anyone who is struggling with multicurrency, global VAT accounting. It made everything so much easier for me!

Nolava Designs

Its a great way to keep on top of all things financial, takes just a few minutes and it's done. A2X has worked well for me on my other eCom platforms so it seemed like a natural addition to Shopify.

Green Swing

A must have - a2x integrates perfectly with the platform and is a big help in breaking out PayPal payments too. Support is second to none in getting our VAT reporting sorted. Highly recommend you try a2x over others (and we did try them too!)

Love Partying

Having spent years having to manually input invoices (there are literally thousands a month) from Amazon, Ebay, shopify etc. i discovered A2X and i have never looked back!
Sure the set up is a little long winded when you have various channels, but its time very well spent. We now rarely look at invoices from channels and see a daily input of info to QB. Seriously, don't doubt your thought process, this is just what you need!

Nakie

Incredible app, we are very happy with the way it all works very fast simple and easy to use. We would recommend to everyone!

Premier Shirt Printing

As an accountant and E-commerce business owner, I've been looking for ways to streamline the data entry into Xero, and A2X has been very impressive. I used to manually adjust and import invoices and then spend a fair amount of time manually reconciling. After a bit of set up, mainly learning the software and being comfortable that it works and posts items as i would like (we group certain SKUs into 'tracking' codes in xero so we can have a split by product type on our reports), it is now a breeze to reconcile the daily payouts into our accounts. VAT is easily dealt with and reclaimed where appropriate, i've even added a second subscription to deal with the evil that is ebay managed payments!!! That in itself is worth the total subscription fee alone - and of course all ebay sales are automatically coded to 'Ebay sales' tracking code. We are looking to use it with our clients too, and it can account for marketplace sales such as Klarna/paypal and code them to a control account, assisting further with the reconciliation! Overall, the $19 per connection represents great value, and even if it saves you an hour or so, it should prove its value, especially as your business grows