QuickBooks or Xero Sync by A2X

Automate Your Accounting. Trusted by 1000s. Xero Staff Pick

From $19/month. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

LYFTLYFE APPAREL

Time spent using app About 2 months

I have been manually recording each transaction in QBO from shopify for over a year. Until I hired this bookkeeping service company and they introduced me to A2X, everything just gets connected and saved me hours of my time.

Boys of Fall

A2X has made reconciling Shopify payments a breeze. The app makes it way faster and easier to see where seller fees are coming from. So much that was being done manually before is now automated.

Decal Venue

The A2X software is easy to use and helps me and my bookkeeper keep my Amazon and Shopify records in order. Works flawlessly with Quickbooks. It definitely helps save many hours of manual input. Highly recommend it to anyone.

Actiflex

Time spent using app About 1 year

Such a good app - been using it for the past few months and it saves me an unbelievable amount of time and energy. All it takes is a few clicks to take care of everything on the accounting side. Probably the best subscription service I use in terms of value for money.

Wicked Chic ME Boutique

My bookkeeper recommended this app to use in conjunction with my QuickBooks account and we have both been very pleased with how easy it is to keep track of recordkeeping for my website. It literally does the work for me! I couldn't be happier!

Project Patio Inc

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

A2X is a MUST HAVE. Saves so much time on your accounting by importing and pushing your payouts to the correct accounts as well as keeping track of COGS.

BlueChip

I am the controller for a Shopify business. A2X provides summaries matching perfectly to Shopify sales before it gets booked in QuickBooks online. I also have various collections I have to track separately in QBO and through A2X it automatically sets the classes I have setup in QBO. Also, A2X customer service is outstanding.

Mistral Cleaning Products

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We already used A2X for syncing our Amazon sales to Xero before they announced that they would be integrating with Shopify. It has always worked well for us on Amazon and the Shopify integration is equally brilliant. Before, we had to choose between services that synced every order and customer into Xero (massively clogging up and slowing down our accounting software) or alternatively spending hours manually going through payout reports to create invoices for each batch of transactions. A2X now does this automatically for us with just a quick glance over the numbers to make sure they add up. A2X uses the second method by the way, which means no clogging up the system. Reconciliation is easy and so is defining the account nominals for each shop or tax type. If you use Shopify and Xero this will save you hours every month.

Infinite Session

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent software - has worked perfectly for syncing data into Xero and in the process saved us a lot of time!

Vape Traders NZ

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 1 year

A2X has assisted in streamlining the financial admin for our group of companies with multiple Shopify Store and multiple Xero accounts. It is effortless and honestly could not do our jobs without it!!!