QuickBooks or Xero Sync by A2X

Automate Your Accounting. Trusted by 1000s. Xero Staff Pick

From $19/month. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

westernoutlets

Love this app and the smooth automation to bring Shopify transactions into QuickBooks. Support is fantastic too as we had a number of unique configuration issues which A2X promptly addressed and resolved for us. Highly recommend.

Silver Canyon Boot and Clothing Company

Very slick automation to bring Shopify transactions into QuickBooks. Support is fantastic too as we had a number of unique configuration issues which A2X promptly addressed and resolved for us. Highly recommend.

AEROBRACELET

If you do your own book keeping, this app is a must. I streamlined the transactions to my website. They also have a learning section with tutorials. Definitely recommended

Batteryheads

This app just works! It was easy to set up and does everything we need it to do automatically. We have used support one time and they responded quickly and helped us resolve our problem with the first response!

Beauty Bar & Supply

By using the app, I have been able to streamline the transactions from my ecommerce websites. This is definately an app I will continue to use. It's especially ideal for small business owers that do their own bookkeeping.

Crafty Wholesale Limited

Fab app and has saved us so many headaches. Great integration and on the occasion when we have needed support the team has been very knowledgeable and responsive. Thanks a2xx - our accountants love you too!

Learning Roots

A2X has been the most helpful financial app we have ever used. Without it, we were spending thousands of pounds on bookkeeping fees and even then the outcome was inaccurate and inefficient. This app syncs directly with our Xero account and takes care of all of our mappings, including bespoke VAT rates for some of our product bundles. We recommend every business to use A2X as it is worth its weight gold.

Air & Grace

One of my clients outgrew the standard link from Shopify to Xero because their sales volume was too great. After a lot of research, I decided on A2X. During the whole process, I had outstanding tech support from A2X team members to ensure everything was properly mapped. Now two months into use of the app, myself and my clients are so pleased we made the switch as it has ended up saving my client a fair bit of money in my billable time!

Ocean Luxe

We use this app for our Xero connection and love it. Makes bookkeeping so much quicker, easier and more efficient. Great customer service when we had a question about the installation, responded promptly and made the process very easy. Highly recommend.
www.oceanluxe.com.au

Arcticus

This app has been fantastic in helping me sync payouts and apply individual VAT settings for my E-commerce business. I can only recommend it to anyone who is struggling with multicurrency, global VAT accounting. It made everything so much easier for me!