QuickBooks Online or Xero Sync

QuickBooks Online or Xero Sync

From $19/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
September 22, 2021

This app is brilliant! It makes accounting so much easier. It took me a while to setup (me not being tech savvy) but the team were so helpful and attentive. Would highly recommend especially for those using Xero.

JT Luxe
Time spent using app: 12 months
September 22, 2021

The app is the perfect solution for integrating financial data between Shopify to Xero. Once set up the data transferred makes reconciling daily invoices from Shopify seemless. Support is amongst the best. I use the chat facility when needed and the response and assistance has always been second to none.

maisie & clare
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
September 22, 2021

Love this app and the smooth automation to bring Shopify transactions into QuickBooks. Support is fantastic too as we had a number of unique configuration issues which A2X promptly addressed and resolved for us. Highly recommend.

westernoutlets
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 22, 2021

Very slick automation to bring Shopify transactions into QuickBooks. Support is fantastic too as we had a number of unique configuration issues which A2X promptly addressed and resolved for us. Highly recommend.

Silver Canyon Boot and Clothing Company
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 22, 2021

If you do your own book keeping, this app is a must. I streamlined the transactions to my website. They also have a learning section with tutorials. Definitely recommended

AEROBRACELET
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 22, 2021

This app just works! It was easy to set up and does everything we need it to do automatically. We have used support one time and they responded quickly and helped us resolve our problem with the first response!

Batteryheads
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 15, 2021

By using the app, I have been able to streamline the transactions from my ecommerce websites. This is definately an app I will continue to use. It's especially ideal for small business owers that do their own bookkeeping.

Beauty Bar & Supply
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 31, 2021

Fab app and has saved us so many headaches. Great integration and on the occasion when we have needed support the team has been very knowledgeable and responsive. Thanks a2xx - our accountants love you too!

Crafty Wholesale Limited
Time spent using app: 11 months
August 31, 2021

A2X has been the most helpful financial app we have ever used. Without it, we were spending thousands of pounds on bookkeeping fees and even then the outcome was inaccurate and inefficient. This app syncs directly with our Xero account and takes care of all of our mappings, including bespoke VAT rates for some of our product bundles. We recommend every business to use A2X as it is worth its weight gold.

Learning Roots
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 30, 2021

One of my clients outgrew the standard link from Shopify to Xero because their sales volume was too great. After a lot of research, I decided on A2X. During the whole process, I had outstanding tech support from A2X team members to ensure everything was properly mapped. Now two months into use of the app, myself and my clients are so pleased we made the switch as it has ended up saving my client a fair bit of money in my billable time!

Air & Grace