QuickBooks Online or Xero Sync

QuickBooks Online or Xero Sync

From $19/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
Edited August 22, 2021

We use this app for our Xero connection and love it. Makes bookkeeping so much quicker, easier and more efficient. Great customer service when we had a question about the installation, responded promptly and made the process very easy. Highly recommend.
www.oceanluxe.com.au

Ocean Luxe
August 18, 2021

This app has been fantastic in helping me sync payouts and apply individual VAT settings for my E-commerce business. I can only recommend it to anyone who is struggling with multicurrency, global VAT accounting. It made everything so much easier for me!

Arcticus
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 9, 2021

Its a great way to keep on top of all things financial, takes just a few minutes and it's done. A2X has worked well for me on my other eCom platforms so it seemed like a natural addition to Shopify.

Nolava Designs
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
August 6, 2021

A must have - a2x integrates perfectly with the platform and is a big help in breaking out PayPal payments too. Support is second to none in getting our VAT reporting sorted. Highly recommend you try a2x over others (and we did try them too!)

Green Swing
July 29, 2021

Having spent years having to manually input invoices (there are literally thousands a month) from Amazon, Ebay, shopify etc. i discovered A2X and i have never looked back!
Sure the set up is a little long winded when you have various channels, but its time very well spent. We now rarely look at invoices from channels and see a daily input of info to QB. Seriously, don't doubt your thought process, this is just what you need!

Love Partying
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 23, 2021

Incredible app, we are very happy with the way it all works very fast simple and easy to use. We would recommend to everyone!

Nakie
July 20, 2021

As an accountant and E-commerce business owner, I've been looking for ways to streamline the data entry into Xero, and A2X has been very impressive. I used to manually adjust and import invoices and then spend a fair amount of time manually reconciling. After a bit of set up, mainly learning the software and being comfortable that it works and posts items as i would like (we group certain SKUs into 'tracking' codes in xero so we can have a split by product type on our reports), it is now a breeze to reconcile the daily payouts into our accounts. VAT is easily dealt with and reclaimed where appropriate, i've even added a second subscription to deal with the evil that is ebay managed payments!!! That in itself is worth the total subscription fee alone - and of course all ebay sales are automatically coded to 'Ebay sales' tracking code. We are looking to use it with our clients too, and it can account for marketplace sales such as Klarna/paypal and code them to a control account, assisting further with the reconciliation! Overall, the $19 per connection represents great value, and even if it saves you an hour or so, it should prove its value, especially as your business grows

Premier Shirt Printing
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 7, 2021

Does exactly what we need it to do and has never failed us, always works exactly as intended and described. Very happy :)

Back2you.com
Time spent using app: About 2 years
July 6, 2021

I want to spend my time making money, not messing around with accounting. A2X makes that possible. This seemingly simple app does wonders for accurate record keeping. After an easy setup, it integrates with my Xero account perfectly and keeps me from having to check the financial details of my Shopify transactions each week. Actual total sales, sales tax, Shopify fees, tips, and everything else are accurately sectioned out and sent to the right place in my accounting software.

DinnerCrafters
June 21, 2021

We use A2X to integrate QB and Shopify. This has simplified my bookkeeping life considerably! Once configured it is pretty much set and forget.

Good Oswald Coffee Roasters