QuickBooks or Xero Sync by A2X

Sync Orders, Fees & Payouts. Trusted by 1000s. Xero Staff Pick

From $19/month. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Lotus Drum

this app has been a life saver for getting my accounting up to date and where it needs to be going forward. Their support is also fantastic and helped solve any issues quickly.

Cindy Hsu Zell

Integrates well from Shopify to Xero. There have been no issues with syncing. Does everything I need it to do and is very user friendly!

Kemboocha

I am a bookkeeper with three clients who use Shopify and I used to tear my hair out trying to record Shopify sales in Quickbooks. Amazingly, there is no report in Shopify that will tell you what you need to know for basic bookkeeping: how each payout breaks out by taxable sales, non-taxable sales, cash sales, shipping charges, sales tax and Shopify fees. I would spend hours reconciling the bank deposits with the Shopify reports. But no more! A2X pulls all of the data from Shopify, allows me to review it, and then pushes it to Quickbooks. There was a learning curve setting it up and mapping the accounts correctly (the help pages could be more clear about explaining some of the confusing nomenclature like “Refund Gateway exchange credit” etc.) but the customer support was excellent and answered all my questions. They were so quick to reply to my emails, helpful and thorough. They also did a free training session with me. It would be nice if A2X could send data over as sales receipts rather than journal entries, so that the information would appear in useful Quickbooks sales reports like the Sales Tax Liability Report, Sales by Customer, Sales by Product, etc. But I can still get the info I need from the sales tax register ledger and Shopify reports. A2X is 1000x better than manually reconciling the payouts and saves me so much time. I have recommended it to other bookkeepers.

Zusaura

Straightforward installation and integrates perfectly with Shopify-Xero accounts. Exports Shopify sales data seamlessly, and once tax settings set up has been mapped, sending the data to Xero is just a click of a button away and straightforward reconciliation with Shopify payouts/bank statement lines is effortless.

Earnest James Sheffield England

We use this app to pull data from Shopify over to our accountancy package Xero. This automates the whole process after some minor tweaking to set things up. Works extremely well with Shopify. It also works very well with Amazon FBA

Olive Us Girls

I use the A2X app to sync my Shopify with Xero. It is as they say, seamless and easy to use. I am not very good at technology or accounting so it's important that I know I can get help if I need it, and it needs to be pretty intuitive. They hit the mark on both!

Grace's Blankets

Great App - just works without having to have a real technical knowledge - makes the reconciliation a piece of cake.

Bonne et Filou

Happy with A2X, it makes bookkeeping way easier between your Shopify, Amazon and more by importing automatically all transactions, already categorized perfectly. Saves hundreds of hours of bookkeeping per year!
Recommended!

Giften Market

Serious time-saver! Only took a few minutes to map everything from Shopify to QBO and now we don’t have to stress about it. The A2X team was super responsive with our initial questions on setup. So glad we found A2X!

On Point Fit.

Using this app to map sales to Xero. It pays for itself several times over in saved time. Much better than the free Xero app.