A2X Quickbooks or Xero Sync

Automate Your Accounting. Trusted by 1000s. Xero Staff Pick

From $19/month. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Baobab Clothing

I used this app for Shopify for my clients, this is very user friendly and giving more accurate results while matching Shopify payments and save my time a lot ,If this is work same like matching Shopify payments for other payments portals like Sezzle, Stripe, PayPal ,After pay for other portals it's importing net order value only if it's importing with fees and match that amount for other portals that would be great

The Air-Pot Bros

A2X is a great app that makes it much easier to record sales properly into my accounting system, which in my case is Xero. I never have to worry that refunds, fees, and other special cases are taken care of correctly. Customer service is very responsive and helpful. I will say I tried the COGS addon but didn't make sense for my business, not to say it wouldn't for others.

LiftSupply

Works well for our use case. It does great with Shopify payments to Xero but I have not totally figured out Paypal and we removed Amazon Pay due to how it was showing in Xero. Very likely user error. We did have an issue with syncing stopping and customer support resolved quickly within 24 hours. I really appreciated the quick support.

Hands Up Education USA

This app is much quicker and more cost-effective than using man hours to do the same tasks. Customer support helped me get things set up and trouble-shoot; easy to get in touch with a real person when you need help.

Lustre ClearSkin

Saves a lot of my time in imputing sales. Only issue is with monitoring stock, as amazon sales only go through twice a month or so. So I need to manually adjust each week when I do my stock reconciliation.

Binkybro

This is a great app that saves a lot of time. The integration into QBO has allowed for fast and easy recons. I know that everything is hitting the correct account. Reconciliations are a breeze as well.

Basic Booch

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great integration with Shopify and Xero. Made things simple for me and my accountants. For a micro-business it's a little expensive, but worth it for the time saved.

Care

So far my experience has been great. Setup was easy and customer service has been great. Looking forward to see how it works on the long run.

Licorice.com

Really has helped me keep track of my expenses. Would be a mess without their service and great customer service!

Positive Outlook Clothing

A good app for shopify integration with Xero. It does require some management but saves time in the long run.