QuickBooks Online or Xero Sync

QuickBooks Online or Xero Sync

From $19/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
A2X Software Limited
4.9
February 18, 2022

Great integration with Shopify and Xero. Made things simple for me and my accountants. For a micro-business it's a little expensive, but worth it for the time saved.

Basic Booch
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 20, 2021

A good app for shopify integration with Xero. It does require some management but saves time in the long run.

Positive Outlook Clothing
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 23, 2021

I used this app for Shopify for my clients, this is very user friendly and giving more accurate results while matching Shopify payments and save my time a lot ,If this is work same like matching Shopify payments for other payments portals like Sezzle, Stripe, PayPal ,After pay for other portals it's importing net order value only if it's importing with fees and match that amount for other portals that would be great

Baobab Clothing
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 22, 2021

Saves a lot of my time in imputing sales. Only issue is with monitoring stock, as amazon sales only go through twice a month or so. So I need to manually adjust each week when I do my stock reconciliation.

Lustre ClearSkin
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 1, 2021

So far my experience has been great. Setup was easy and customer service has been great. Looking forward to see how it works on the long run.

Care