Abandon Aid

Abandon Aid

by Coolence

Prevent cart abandonment! Simple, powerful and smart!

Odara Skin Care

this is a great app. i can't wait for it to start bringing more sales to my site. the customer service were great with my questions. i highly recommend it!

Luxtrial

Just get this app. I've been using this app for a couple of years now and it remains brilliant! It's seamless, has never given me a moments problem and each week I get orders that have been recovered using it. It has paid for itself over and over.

Gamers247

Works as advertised and generated more income because of it.

Ecolo Luca

The app paid by itself very rapidly in the month. Very good app!

Thebuddhashop

A must have. 10% of my abandonned cart are recovered. Maybe, if the developper can improve the design of recovery cart, it would be perfect.

Ankles Diamond

This app is totaly worth it ! A must have for every e-commerce !

Pal Campaign

I was hesitant at first in using this app, but the numbers don't lie. It paid for itself within the first week (free trial period), and has been delivering ever since. In my opinion, this is an absolutely necessary part of any e-commerce arsenal.

I also love the emails I get saying that "Abandon Aid" has recovered another order!

Simplyasp Tech

Works like a charm, I cannot count how many times this helped to bring the customer back. Works hard everyday, so I don't have to. Thanks.

Coraturestore

This app paid for itself within the first 2 hours of installation! Since then it's gone on to recover hundreds of dollars a month at a minimum.

A great app that you can set and forget about..and then smile whenever an email comes in from coolence.

Thanks for making this easy.

Agentb

Awesome. Just 1 recovered sale on our site and the app has paid for itself.
Too easy.
Simple installation, works as advertised.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20