MoonMail Recover Checkouts

MoonMail Recover Checkouts

by microapps

Autopilot checkout recovery tool

Love At 420

Downgraded my shopify store to the basic package and installed this app instead to cover abandoned carts. Best decision I've made and save a bunch of money. Just wish the dashboard wasn't so cluttered.

Epicnegociants

We use this App for our website selling australian sustainable wine, and it is EPIC - see our it in action at http://www.epicnegociants.com

Findlay Hats

We used this app for months with no issues. Recently it came up that we haven't seen a recovered checkout in a while, so I started investigating.

Turns out this app just de-activated itself, without notifying us. No form of contact whatsoever, and I am clueless as to why it canceled. We clicked to re-activate the account, and when we did all of our previous statistics, templates and saved abandoned carts were nowhere to be found. Statistics over months of time, and hundreds of abandoned carts that may have still been in the email process.

I contacted their support team and was just told they had nothing to do with stopping our account, and that it should stay active at all times. Regardless, my account was still de-activated and now we are behind as a result.

I understand issues happen and I have an open support ticket with them currently/ I will update this review if the issue is remedied. If not, I will be canceling our subscription and jumping ship to another abandoned cart service.

Cozybump

RUN!!!!!! Don't waste your money on this app. I upgraded and paid for the auto emailer and did three tests with three different email addresses and not one was sent.

If you click on the live chat support there's no one there for days, if you type a message someone says they will contact you back with in a few hours.

If you call their phone number you sit on hold for 10 minutes then get a voice mail.

The app is a joke and I'm sure the reviews are fake. RUN!!!!

Yourerock Mx

Easy to use, great ROI, a must have !

Friendo Health

Sends emails, but it counts regular purchases as "recovered" all the time. I think I'll uninstall because it's $10 a month on my plan to send 100 emails. I think I can just copy the html from the app over to Mail Chimp and save myself the $10. We'll see.

Furminded

This app delivers! Easy set up and can't beat the price! I would recommend it.

Prairie Box

Works well - I wouldn't call it a "powerful drag and drop" editor - however it gets the job done for us at www.prairiebox.com

The Hairlust

Very useful and great app! Warmest recommendations from us www.thehairlust.com