MoonMail Recover Checkouts

MoonMail Recover Checkouts

by microapps

Autopilot checkout recovery tool

NDstore

Simple and does the work!
I recommend!

Faceache Australia

I only installed this app yesterday and have had fantastic customer service from Alex who has helped me with the way the app works. He responded within a couple of hours of my email and was very helpful. I have upgraded to the 500 emails plan so that I can have the abandon cart email sent out very quickly after they abandon but I think it will definitely be worth the $19 a month. It's great that there is a free option as well for smaller stores that only get a few abandoned carts a month.

Taylor Outdoor Furniture

This app is very robust. I also strongly recommend using this company's Meta Tag Editor app as well. I have 3 related site & tried 3 different Shopify SEO apps. Long story short. Take the best of all of the other Shopify SEO apps and combine them together. That's what you get with Meta Tag Editor. I know this is suppose to be a review for Abandon App, but the 2 app go hand-in-hand and are now the foundation for all of my sites. Abandon App, Meta Tag Editor with auto updating (even does it while adding new products to my sites)...all for $6/month. WOW! No brainer. Did I mention I have been in corporate commercial sales for 25 years and have never encountered better service, even with Fortune 500's.

T.I.L. Darling - The Online Clothing Boutique

I haven't gotten to really use the app yet, but my review is of the fast customer service. After a while, you realize that a lot of apps or themes aren't quite perfect, but as long as you can get good customer support it all works out in the end.

Red Line Vintage

Simple and straightforward to set up. So far so good!

Claudia & Julia

the most powerful Shopify app so far. Others are simple copy-cat

Woodies

20 abandoned orders so far, 2 recovered, so far so good!

privatequeue

Great support! Solid app that does what it should. And the cost is a great value. Everyone should have this.

Contemporary Furniture Warehouse

Great app. Does exactly what it promise and works flawlessly.

perfumeseven

One of my favorite Shopify apps of all time. Highly recommended for all e-commerce!