MoonMail Recover Checkouts

MoonMail Recover Checkouts

by microapps

Autopilot checkout recovery tool

kellan apparel socks

Fantastic app! This app pays for itself after only 1 recovered sale. Best part of the app is the ability of the automated email to dynamically place your customers products with a link back to their cart. BRILLIANT!

Claudia & Julia

This app sent the first email and recovered for me 200 usd !! Incredible! first email, first recovered order 100% efficiency!

Peter Welch's Gym Shop

I wasn't sure if the App was installed properly, so reached out to them and quickly received support. App works fine now.

Flint And Tinder

Easy to set up. Does what it's mean to do.

Ceravelo

This app is exactly what I've been looking for. It was very easy to implement and start running on my shop. I did have a few functional questions in the beginning but the support team was quick to respond.

I started off with the free trial and quickly found that it didn't meet my needs at all so the support group actually offered me a free trial for the 500 emails. I think this was a good business strategy on their part because chances are if I begin to see that I can recover abandoned orders then I will simply continue with the service.

I'm still waiting for a lost sale to convert but I really like the fact that I am getting a sense for how many people are abandoning orders in my shop...scary actually to see how many.

PS

Great App, would recommend this app to all, east to install, easy to manage,precise and quick response time. fully customizable email templates and it helps recover abandoned order hassle free.

Samsø Rideudstyr & Turridning

Just installed this app, testet it, and it works like they said it would. Great and quick support.
Cant wait to see what the effect will be when customers respond to the email it sends out.

Ann Chanett
samsoerideudstyr.dk

The #1 Electronic Cigarette & eLiquid Super Store | TheVapeStore.com®

After numerous questions I decided to try the app out. Thanks to Alex who help me throughout the process. I'm now a happy camper and would recommend this app to anyone who is serious about selling online. You could recover alot of hidden revenue with abandon app!

belsizebikes

Simple to install. Saves time. Have heard that this technique is very effective, so look forward to seeing the results when we launch.

Kenny Powers Jerseys

Have used the app on this store for a year and besides saving time it will recover sales. The email message you craft is key in the success rate of this app. Offer the right incentive to your abandoned offers to really boost recovery rate.