MoonMail Recover Checkouts

MoonMail Recover Checkouts

by microapps

Autopilot checkout recovery tool

locosmetic.com

This app is really amazing. I've never realized how easy is to recover some sales or find out that my shipping fees were scaring some customers.

The new features are also ver cool. Keep it up guys!
Sonya

locosmetic.com

The new features are also ver cool. Keep it up guys!
Sonya

grove

Abandon has helped capture 3% of abandoned orders - which isn't as high as I expected but better than nothing. Perhaps we need to experiment with discount incentives? 3% has been worth the monthly fee for us.

SMS Audio

Recommended. We have recovered thousands of dollars worth of orders using Abandon App in just a couple months. The new admin panel is very nice as well.

-SMS Audio

alertwine

This App pays itself. It's great for contacting customers fast in order to recoup lost orders. It has a powerful set of tools to deeply customize the look&feel. It's also very flexible in terms of when and how to contact customer. Customer service by AbandonApp is also great.

alertwine

Skin Care By Suzie

app works really good, Should pay for itself in the amount of lost business it get back. Customer service was quick to respond when I had a few problems.

Wow these guys are awesome. Not only does this app perform perfectly, but the customer support I've received from this company has been stellar. Install this app, you will not be sorry!

Exactly what we have been looking for and Abandon-App has it all solved with just a few clicks of buttons! Reasonable charges and certainly a must have for all shopify store.

Abandon App has been a great addition to our Shopify Store. Contact customers post abandonment has enabled us to collect valuable data on what drives (or prevents) purchase. We recover sales daily from this application and recommend it to other store owners.