MoonMail Recover Checkouts

MoonMail Recover Checkouts

by microapps

Autopilot checkout recovery tool

A great app. Must have plugin for any Shopify store.

I will be perfectly honest i installed this app and then removed it thinking i could manually e mail my abandoned customers. But i would miss it for a day because i was busy and i would then loose the sale. So the conclusion this app is great and it will convert a lot of sales so go and get it!!

One of the first apps I installed for my new store, I think it's essential and a no brainer to help manage customers. Easy to get started and customize, thanks guys!

Really easy to install and to set up.
What I appreciate the most is maybe when customers answer the automatic mail and tell us why they abandoned their order.

+great customer service as usual with ShopFrogs.

Before AbandonApp, I had to keep track of abandoned orders on a separate spreadsheet. Then copy the relevant fields for my own analysis. Then manually email each potential customer through my mail client in a timely manner before the customer loses interest. That was such a waste of time!

Now with AbandonApp, I don't have to do any of that. The app finds the abandoned orders for me, and sends out a customized email. All I have to do is login to view the progress.

Here are the features that I found most useful:
- there's a FREE plan. This helped me check the app out before committing.
- ability to add custom order fields into the email itself, so I can greet customers by their name with a personalized email rather than a robotic response.
- ability to send emails out daily vs hourly.
- option to notify me.
- and importantly, the ability to further customize by adding additional features to the app with the help of the developers at ShopFrogs.

This app is awesome!

Just a few days go I found myself having to go through numerous abandoned orders, locate their email addresses and proceed to email each one trying to get them to complete their orders. I thought to myself that there has to be an easier more effective and less tedious way to recover abandoned orders and that's when I discovered 'Abandon App'. I've just installed it and am already amazed by the ease of use and customizations of the mails that will be sent out. Pretty much I no longer have to search for Abandoned orders because 'Abandon App' does that for me. I no longer have to email each abandoning customer one after the other because 'Abandon App' does that for me. And most of all, I am instantly notified when an abandoned order is completed, leaving me time for the more important things in life like playing Angry Birds on my iPad.

Telepienso

Just great!
We've been using AbandonApp for 3 months now and it's the most useful, stable, powerful and money making app inside Shopify.
We started by using the lowest paid plan but we realized we had much more abandoned orders so we decided to upgrade to "advanced features" plan.
This move was the best bet as this high plan has a really powerful set of pro features which we'd recommend to anyone even if having less than 500 orders per month.
What we like the most is the: email me on order recovery which help us to track any order which was abandoned in the past.
Just to share with other users: we don't offer any coupon and recovery rate is: every 10 orders we recover 3.
I just wanted to mention that customer care is very fast and shows responsiveness. We posed them a few questions and they sent us one month fee of the pro plan, for free! Nice people!
THIS IS A MUST!

A very useful app that does actually bring back real orders into your store. It's early days yet but within the first few weeks the app has already paid for itself quite a few times over. We had a few issues getting the app to work with our store but the support was excellent and all bugs/problems were fixed within a day of being raised. If only other software providers had this level of service the world would be a better place! Recommended.

Folks, this app is great, and as a user of the advanced features that come with the higher level plans, the app is much better than Jilt for the price. It took about a week to really see the difference, but my store is now making an extra $100-$150 a day! Unless my store is in the middle of some great publicity buzz, my average sales each day was about $250. Love.

I love this App! It is a wonderful tool for any type of business!